The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Environmental Technology... haven't heard back!

Has anyone applied for the same course or is in a similar situation? Applied for this programme in December and they state they aim to make a decision within eight weeks of receiving the application, however, it has now been five weeks and I have not even heard back anything regarding a rejection or an interview. Getting impatient!
I also applied in December, got an email regarding them needing further information in early January, and so far nothing about the interview. Fingers crossed though.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I also applied in December, got an email regarding them needing further information in early January, and so far nothing about the interview. Fingers crossed though.

Ahh so we're in the same boat then! Wonder when we'll hear back... Thanks for commenting
I applied Dec 8th and still haven't heard anything.
has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 5
I’ve had my interview and was told I’d hear back in a week, it’s been 10 days though and no response. What’s your situation?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve had my interview and was told I’d hear back in a week, it’s been 10 days though and no response. What’s your situation?
My interview is in a week time. What Options were you interviewed for?
I had an interview on Friday and got a response on the monday.
Reply 8
Update: I reached out to my interviewer directly and they told me unofficially I'd gotten an offer, which was then officially given the same day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending