The Student Room Group

Amazon Degree Apprenticeships 2024 - Assessment Centre

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by pinkb05089
Did anyone get their AC for solutions architect cause I just got an email saying when the assessment centres are

No but i received a AC for Data Analyst. If you haven’t gotten a invite by this week then your cooked for SA.
Reply 21
Original post by Exam_warrior
Hi,

I applied for Solutions Architect and SDE on the 18th Dec 2023. This is when they first opened. I've done all of the assessments leading up to the assessment centre, but haven't heard back yet. Is anyone in the same position, or could they share their own experience? Thanks :smile:

19th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - still waiting for AC email for SA and SDE :/

Have you received an email regarding Amazon Apprenticeship 2024 applications?
Reply 22
Original post by SIA90
Have you received an email regarding Amazon Apprenticeship 2024 applications?

So yeah, if you do not receive the invitation to the Solutions AC next week, then it’s joeover
Reply 23
Did anyone get their AC for solutions architect cause I just got an email saying when the assessment centres are

Congrats! Will continue to keep a look out.
Reply 24
Congrats! Will continue to keep a look out.

Just received assessment centre dates for Amazon!
Reply 25

I've got an email, saying that the dates are below, but no dates below were provided. Have you got the actual dates?
Reply 26
Original post by JulT

I've got an email, saying that the dates are below, but no dates below were provided. Have you got the actual dates?

Yes, the dates are provided in a two column table at the bottom of the email. If you tell me which apprenticeships you’ve got through to, I can provide the expected dates.
Original post by SIA90
So yeah, if you do not receive the invitation to the Solutions AC next week, then it’s joeover

Have u received it
Reply 28
Have u received it

No, I received the email containing the assessment center date table..
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Georgiaproctor
anyone applied for the product manager role?

Yeah i got the email invite to the AC yesterday
Original post by elliot1977

Yeah i got the email invite to the AC yesterday

Just to double check, yesterday did you receive an invite to the product manager AC?
Original post by AspiringPM
Just to double check, yesterday did you receive an invite to the product manager AC?

Yeah

Yeah

Congrats and good luck on the AC!
Congrats and good luck on the AC!

Thank you! I’m sure you’ll get the invite, i think its just staggered depending on when you applied.
I did my AC today for PM. was quite overwhelming but I think I did my best
Reply 35
I did my AC today for PM. was quite overwhelming but I think I did my best

Could you give a walk-through your experience so other candidates (even ones who didn't apply for PM) know what the AC process is like? Thanks :smile:
Could you give a walk-through your experience so other candidates (even ones who didn't apply for PM) know what the AC process is like? Thanks :smile:

Yeah course - although I’ll repost if I get it cause I can share what I actually said and did!
Group exercise - work in teams on video to go through a task while assessors watch, task will change per apprenticeship I imagine but it’s less so about the task and getting answers right and more about working together to get there.

2 x 30 min interview - standard questions related to the role not really much to say here

Then a presentation 10-15 mins of speaking about a topic I’m passionate about, again this topic can change.
Reply 37

Yeah course - although I’ll repost if I get it cause I can share what I actually said and did!
Group exercise - work in teams on video to go through a task while assessors watch, task will change per apprenticeship I imagine but it’s less so about the task and getting answers right and more about working together to get there.

2 x 30 min interview - standard questions related to the role not really much to say here

Then a presentation 10-15 mins of speaking about a topic I’m passionate about, again this topic can change.

Thanks for sharing your insights, I’m sure this will be very helpful to all readers. Good luck with your career journey :smile:
Thank you! I’m sure you’ll get the invite, i think its just staggered depending on when you applied.

Quick question: given that you received your invite on Monday, what date is your AC?
Quick question: given that you received your invite on Monday, what date is your AC?

AC is on the 12th of March so still a while away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending