The Student Room Group

Amazon Degree Apprenticeships 2024 - Assessment Centre

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliot1977
AC is on the 12th of March so still a while away

Interesting, thank you. The background to my question is that another commentor pointed out that there are additional dates for product management, such as yours, even if they're not listed on the mass email sent yesterday.
Reply 41
anyone apply for finance? if so manchester even?
Original post by AspiringPM
Interesting, thank you. The background to my question is that another commentor pointed out that there are additional dates for product management, such as yours, even if they're not listed on the mass email sent yesterday.

Sorry, thought I’d specified. I applied for chartered management.
So is this for Chartered management or product management? we are trying to work out how many more Product Assessment centres there might be :smile:
Has anyone received anything for cyber security?
Reply 45
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Has anyone received anything for cyber security?
Yeah..in my dreams😂
Original post by M.Bxh14
No but i received a AC for Data Analyst. If you haven’t gotten a invite by this week then your cooked for SA.
hey when did you get your email im still waiting and at this point i dont think i got in
Reply 47
Original post by chetan11313
hey when did you get your email im still waiting and at this point i dont think i got in
I received my invitation on the 9th February. It was an email from the recruitment officers. My AC takes place on the 19th March.
Original post by Exam_warrior
[NEW!] 20th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - received email from Amazon with assessment centre dates.

Let's use this area to share our questions, thoughts, and experiences going through the Amazon AC.
applied for software engineering and still no reply, starting to get anxious as the centre date is literally next week thurs
Reply 49
Original post by goldenunicorn5
[NEW!] 20th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - received email from Amazon with assessment centre dates.

Let's use this area to share our questions, thoughts, and experiences going through the Amazon AC.
applied for software engineering and still no reply, starting to get anxious as the centre date is literally next week thurs

I haven’t heard anything either so try not to worry
Did anyone who applied to Solutions Architect get their AC yet???????
Reply 51
Original post by pinkb05089

No, have you?
I emailed in last Friday and I've just got a response back that I was rejected unfortunately for CS. If you haven't recieved a response for cyber security, unfortunately you have also been unsuccessful.
Has anybody had an invite for the software dev ACs? They’re literally tomorrow and the day after and I haven’t seen a single person saying they’ve got in
Reply 54
Original post by _.cmcguire._
Has anybody had an invite for the software dev ACs? They’re literally tomorrow and the day after and I haven’t seen a single person saying they’ve got in

I’ve received nothing.

I’ve received nothing.

Neither, I expected better planning on their end tbh
Hi all. Anyone receive a call/email re Business Analyst AC today? First one is 1 week away, unless this one was pre-filled, there should be some people who got it
Original post by pinkb05089
Nope nothing yet. I had 4 video interviews for varying roles. Some of the interviews I handed in 2 working days before the AC lol. I didnt even stand a chance if people already had AC invites before I even handed in my video 2 days before AC date
Original post by makaranda_saunya
Hi all. Anyone receive a call/email re Business Analyst AC today? First one is 1 week away, unless this one was pre-filled, there should be some people who got it
Nope nothing for this either
Has anyone done an AC yet, if you have can you let us know what to expect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending