The Student Room Group

Amazon Degree Apprenticeships 2024 - Assessment Centre

Scroll to see replies

All about the leadership principles!
Did anybody actually do the software dev ones? They were supposedly today and yesterday but I haven’t seen a single person say they got one
Original post by Exam_warrior
[NEW!] 20th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - received email from Amazon with assessment centre dates.

Let's use this area to share our questions, thoughts, and experiences going through the Amazon AC.
Has anyone received there assessment centre invite for Business analyst, I've received the dates for AC but not an actual invite yet?
Reply 63
[NEW!] 20th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - received email from Amazon with assessment centre dates.

Let's use this area to share our questions, thoughts, and experiences going through the Amazon AC.
Did u get the invite?
Original post by kbfyinbghj
Hi, i applied to the project management one when they first opened as well but i haven’t received a response yet, they’re probably taking their time to reply
have you received your AC invite for project management yet, I still haven't received mine
Original post by sueñoarealidad
All about the leadership principles!
What does the prep call consist of?
Original post by awaisn786
Has anyone received there assessment centre invite for Business analyst, I've received the dates for AC but not an actual invite yet?
I got a call today with an invite! It seemed last minute though because my AC date is next Tuesday - I applied pretty recently also like a couple weeks ago
Original post by icarusadore
I got a call today with an invite! It seemed last minute though because my AC date is next Tuesday - I applied pretty recently also like a couple weeks ago
which location did you apply for ?
which location did you apply for ?
London! Also I’m sorry I can’t send the number bc it hasn’t saved to my calls list for some reason 😭 I just saw that it was an 07 number and the location was london so I picked it up
Does anyone know if there is a telephone interview stage following the online assessments or is it just straight to the AC for the Project Management DA?
Original post by _.cmcguire._
Did anybody actually do the software dev ones? They were supposedly today and yesterday but I haven’t seen a single person say they got one
I did
Original post by elliot1977
What does the prep call consist of?
I think it depends on your stream. They hold an information webinar where they tell you everything you need to know about the AC and you have the opportunity to ask questions. For mine, we had 4 competency based questions based on the leadership principles and then 2 technical questions plus a presentation.
Original post by sueñoarealidad
I think it depends on your stream. They hold an information webinar where they tell you everything you need to know about the AC and you have the opportunity to ask questions. For mine, we had 4 competency based questions based on the leadership principles and then 2 technical questions plus a presentation.
Cheers mate, what role was that for?
Reply 73
anyone heard back within the 5 days after the ac?
Original post by phenhoe
anyone heard back within the 5 days after the ac?
Might be worth sending them an email but they did say 5 working days
Reply 75
nah its only been 2 days for me, and yea im guessing its working days, was juss askin since i havent seen that many ppl sayin they passed the AC since it has been a few days/weeks since the AC's did start
Original post by phenhoe
nah its only been 2 days for me, and yea im guessing its working days, was juss askin since i havent seen that many ppl sayin they passed the AC since it has been a few days/weeks since the AC's did start
I had my AC a couple of days ago and just waiting for a phone call or email. They aim to notify you of your outcome within 5 days but someone said they received a phone call 9 days after their AC. We just have to be patient :smile:
what is the email address i should contact?
Has anyone had there AC for business analyst apprentice MANCHESTER?
what is the email address i should contact?
The recruiter’s email should have it at the bottom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending