The Student Room Group

Midwifery interview at Greenwich university.

Hi, I have an interview next week, it’s on zoom, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or idea what the interview was like and if they were just the usual questions you would get asked. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by catherine4285
Hi, I have an interview next week, it’s on zoom, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or idea what the interview was like and if they were just the usual questions you would get asked. Thank you

Hi
Well done for getting a interview for midwifery.

As you know nobody can give you exact details of the interview at the university you are having yours at due to fairness to the other potential candidates also having interviews.
I have given some examples below for you ☺️☺️☺️

Concentrate on learning the NMC code of practice
6 C's of nursing
NHS core values
Reason why you want to be a midwife
Why chose this particular university to study at.
How will you cope with stress while on shift as a midwife
How would you cope with a bereavement while on shift and stay professional as a midwife ( unfortunately it is part of the job you dread 😕 you'll get here training as part of your course).
If any what experience have you got in a nursing/ healthcare setting ( not necessary required ok).

A NHS registered midwife ( newly promoted to band 7 senior charge nurse midwife).
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Hi
Well done for getting a interview for midwifery.

As you know nobody can give you exact details of the interview at the university you are having yours at due to fairness to the other potential candidates also having interviews.
I have given some examples below for you ☺️☺️☺️

Concentrate on learning the NMC code of practice
6 C's of nursing
NHS core values
Reason why you want to be a midwife
Why chose this particular university to study at.
How will you cope with stress while on shift as a midwife
How would you cope with a bereavement while on shift and stay professional as a midwife ( unfortunately it is part of the job you dread 😕 you'll get here training as part of your course).
If any what experience have you got in a nursing/ healthcare setting ( not necessary required ok).

A NHS registered midwife ( newly promoted to band 7 senior charge nurse midwife).

Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by catherine4285
Thank you

You are welcome 🤗🤗🤗

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending