All the best everyone!

Break a leg!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by Dhobrrr
You mean only the invites to selected candidates or the rejections as well? 😳

Unsuccessful application emails will be sent as well but not straight away as there are a lot of admin around notifying people.
Original post by kalpapran
I just got a reply telling that the invites will be sent by the end of the day or will be the first thing tomorrow.

Thank you so much for checking! All the best to everybody, and I will let you know if I hear anything 😊
Reply 23
On a second note, did anyone apply for London NERC biodiversity and got an offer yet? I have seen a thread where just one person got the offer for interview last week from biodiversity. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. Any information would be fab!
(edited 2 months ago)
On a second note, did anyone apply for London NERC biodiversity and got an offer yet? I have seen a thread where just one person got the offer for interview last week from biodiversity. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. Any information would be fab!

Yes I did, and I had my interview today. I believe they are interviewing all week, And should hear about results two weeks after that.
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes I did, and I had my interview today. I believe they are interviewing all week, And should hear about results two weeks after that.

Oh congratulation! Well I guess chances are grim for me then. Haven't heard from them yet. So probably not selected :/
Any news anyone? I haven't, so either I haven't got an interview, or it will be tomorrow morning! They do like to keep our adrenaline high 😆
Reply 27
Original post by Emmelina_Moon
Any news anyone? I haven't, so either I haven't got an interview, or it will be tomorrow morning! They do like to keep our adrenaline high 😆

Yeah same. So maybe I didn't get it too. 😕
Reply 28
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Anyone heard anything?

I have got an interview on Tuesday.
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have got an interview on Tuesday.

Congratulations! When did you hear back from them?
Congratulations! When did you hear back from them?

Yesterday around 5.30pm gmt
Any news this morning yet everyone? Nothing here!
Reply 33

Nope, nada
Reply 34
I reckon all the interview invites have been sent yesterday. Just a gut feeling.
I reckon all the interview invites have been sent yesterday. Just a gut feeling.

I'm just hoping they sent them out at different times for different streams. Gotta keep hope.... Until the afternoon, then we can give up 😅
Reply 36

I'm just hoping they sent them out at different times for different streams. Gotta keep hope.... Until the afternoon, then we can give up 😅

Amen
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yesterday around 5.30pm gmt

For which stream did you apply for if you don’t mind ?
Reply 38

Nope, but still hoping 🙏
Reply 39

Huftt 😫, I hope they will send invites today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending