The Student Room Group

TSR BookChat

Scroll to see replies

@halfharry finally finished the 3rd book yesterday. I was gonna tell you but it was late lol. Im acc gonna read the girl with the dragon tattoo before moving onto the 4th. BUT WOW, ITS SO TWISTY TURNY AND AMAZING AND I JUST LOVE ITTTT <3
Original post by Tatakae L
@halfharry finally finished the 3rd book yesterday. I was gonna tell you but it was late lol. Im acc gonna read the girl with the dragon tattoo before moving onto the 4th. BUT WOW, ITS SO TWISTY TURNY AND AMAZING AND I JUST LOVE ITTTT <3
Your girl has just finished her mocks 🥳🥳🥳🥳 so IM READING THE 4TH ONE NOWWW. The 6th book came out 2 days ago so this weekend it gonna be good. Also yess in gonna start the girl w the dragon tattoo it won't dissappoint I promise.
I might even start a grow your grades my mocks were shambles😭😭
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Tatakae L
Heavy on the TWISTY AND TURNY, I litch can't predict what happens next in any of her books
Original post by halfharry
Your girl has just finished her mocks 🥳🥳🥳🥳 so IM READING THE 4TH ONE NOWWW. The 6th book came out 2 days ago so this weekend it gonna be good. Also yess in gonna start the girl w the dragon tattoo it won't dissappoint I promise.

yes start a grow your grades!!
Reply 44
Start a GYG! Join us 😂
Original post by study23!
Start a GYG! Join us 😂
I MADEEEE ONEEEEEEE
Check it out and send me yours so I can follow and encourage you too 🥳🥳🥳
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446909&p=99179465&page=1#post99179465
Reply 46
I MADEEEE ONEEEEEEE
Check it out and send me yours so I can follow and encourage you too 🥳🥳🥳
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446909&p=99179465&page=1#post99179465
Oo checking it out xx
omdss please do cause I'll follow straight away. and also congrats in finishing ur mocks. my last ones were terrible but this time is supposed to e my redeption ark soooo. my gyg knows all about how well I'm trying (or at least trying to try lmaooo)
Is anyone here who is writing, even if it is just a short story or a poem? just curious.
Original post by Kallisto
Is anyone here who is writing, even if it is just a short story or a poem? just curious.
@Summer_Academiq tagging you in response to this!
Yes.

I'm writing a non-fiction book.
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.

I'm writing a non-fiction book.

Nice to see you here! :h:

I have written poems and a lot more short stories in the past. I do this for over 10 years. And you?
hey just found this thread and yes, i am currently writing a fiction story that i hope to turn into a series! :smile:
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
hey just found this thread and yes, i am currently writing a fiction story that i hope to turn into a series! :smile:
🙀 best of luck with your endeavours xx
Original post by Trickia
🙀 best of luck with your endeavours xx
thx!
me! i write various fiction genres but mostly sci-fi/fantasy or crime/heist type plots. i hope to get published while still a teen but we'll see how that goes 😅
Original post by x-wing_pilot
me! i write various fiction genres but mostly sci-fi/fantasy or crime/heist type plots. i hope to get published while still a teen but we'll see how that goes 😅
good luck!
Hi! I'm a little late to this, but I am! I'm writing a crime fiction novel rn, and I'm also working on planning a dystopian fantasy novel as well :smile:
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
@Summer_Academiq tagging you in response to this!
Thank you for tagging me bae :biggrin:
Original post by Summer_Academiq
Hi! I'm a little late to this, but I am! I'm writing a crime fiction novel rn, and I'm also working on planning a dystopian fantasy novel as well :smile:

I still stick to short stories and parables, so short stories with an intention to change people's mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending