The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

offers for Leeds Uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
was wondering if anyone had an email from leeds uni and not just a ucas track/congratulations email? igot in for psych but my offer is a bit weird as i don’t take one of the subjects so am nervous about thisbeing a mistaken identity thing. i don’t have an email from leeds itself, just ucas

they seem to be quite slow so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I didn’t get my official offer email until a week after getting my offer. Also, I haven’t been sent an invitation for an offer holder day yet and I got my offer on the 10th!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Maariya02
Normally UCAS tell you there’s an update and then Leeds later on will send an email about your offer and everything else you need to know.

yeah that’s what happened in the other unis i got, but leeds is taking their time as i got an offer on wednesday (20th march) but no confirmation email as of yet. also have an issue with the details of my offer (they want an A in crim but i don’t take crim?)
Original post by Anonymous #4
yeah that’s what happened in the other unis i got, but leeds is taking their time as i got an offer on wednesday (20th march) but no confirmation email as of yet. also have an issue with the details of my offer (they want an A in crim but i don’t take crim?)

I say get in contact with them, because they may have mistaken you application for someone else no clue how. But I say just to make sure you’ve got an offer, just ring them up.

Quick Reply

Latest