The Student Room Group

Amazon apprenticeship 2024 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jess.20
I know it’s possibly on a rotational basis in HR but will find out those details today hopefully
Did you find out?
I got an offer for solution architect in London, did the AC on 7th March and got a call the following day. Anyone else waiting for an email after accepting their offer?
Reply 22
Original post by legendary-spectr
I got an offer for solution architect in London, did the AC on 7th March and got a call the following day. Anyone else waiting for an email after accepting their offer?
Accepted the offer, got a response answering a few of my questions but still waiting to hear anything else back regarding the on boarding process etc.
Reply 23
Did you get to choose what team/department they put you in?
Original post by orueq
Did you get to choose what team/department they put you in?
No, all I have been told is that I have gotten the offer, some feedback from the assessors during the AC and then informed that I would be emailed the information as well as contracts and such after the criminal checks, etc. I am assuming it's the same as other DAs where it is a job rotation.
No, all I have been told is that I have gotten the offer, some feedback from the assessors during the AC and then informed that I would be emailed the information as well as contracts and such after the criminal checks, etc. I am assuming it's the same as other DAs where it is a job rotation.
When will we be doing the background checks?
Original post by Ifuloseulose
When will we be doing the background checks?
I am pretty sure they do it once you have recieved an offer
Looking forward to meet you all in July! I received my Solutions Architect offer :smile:
Original post by Exam_warrior
Looking forward to meet you all in July! I received my Solutions Architect offer :smile:
Congratulations! Will see you there
Original post by Jess.20
Accepted the offer, got a response answering a few of my questions but still waiting to hear anything else back regarding the on boarding process etc.
I accepted my offer at the end of Feb. Had a response saying thank you and that they’ll be in touch for further action needed but I haven’t heard anything for a week!
I am pretty sure they do it once you have recieved an offer
I received my offer 11 days ago and still nothing yet
Reply 31
Any Business Analyst offers?
I received my offer 11 days ago and still nothing yet
Maybe try emailing them to confirm? Once I accepted my offer, I was told that the onboarding team will contact me within a week or two
Maybe try emailing them to confirm? Once I accepted my offer, I was told that the onboarding team will contact me within a week or two
I'm guessing Amazon will do the onboarding in bulk, likely waiting for a few more AC's to finish
I'm guessing we will have to prove our GCSE grades for the BG check. Will we need to show our GCSE certificates or do you think they will verify it on their end? I'm just asking because I've lost my certificates when moving homes lol
Reply 35
I'm guessing we will have to prove our GCSE grades for the BG check. Will we need to show our GCSE certificates or do you think they will verify it on their end? I'm just asking because I've lost my certificates when moving homes lol
They check certificates, try to get duplicates in the meantime
Original post by 1-a
They check certificates, try to get duplicates in the meantime
Cool thanks
Reply 37
Has anyone got a contract to sign?
Hey, got an offer for SDE in London yesterday. Staring in September
Original post by JulT
Has anyone got a contract to sign?
I got an email the other day with the first steps for the onboarding and contract process - had to respond with my legal name and address for them ti write on my contract

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending