The Student Room Group

Amazon Product Manager Apprenticeship 2024

Hello! I'm creating this page for the Amazon product manager apprenticeship role. There are a few of us out there, although overshadowed by the other roles. I've created this page in order for anyone to share updates (if any).
Hi, ive applied for the role in London, where have you applied and how is your process going? would love to hear from others, cant seem to find many of us
Reply 2
Heya! We appear to be a select crowd.

I've only applied to the product manager role at Amazon, completed the Willo interview over a month ago and not heard back since. At this point, I've nearly wrapped up the process for another role elsewhere, so I'm strongly at the point of having to drop out from Amazon. Even if I were to get an AC offer then the earliest date would be mid-March. It'd be frustrating to say the least but one without little option.

How far along the process are you? And I saw your post in the 'main' thread that some have received invites to the PM role, can you say any more? From my end, I don't know anyone else who's applied, so I'm left completely in the dark.
I haven’t seen anyone else apply to be honest. I completed my willo Thurs 7th Feb and have been invited to an AC tomorrow. I got the call on Thursday last week. Hang in there, this might be the first AC and my interview may have been at the top of the pile if you get me. Best of luck.. who’s your other process with?
Reply 4
Congrats on getting to the AC, and good luck for tomorrow.

I submitted my Willo interview on 17 January. Given that you've completed your video interview after me and received an invite before I've heard anything back, I can infer that I'm out. No biggie. I have an offer for a CS role at a startup. I would have been worried having to debate the two, but the decision has been made for me. Congrats again and best of luck.
(edited 2 months ago)
Finished my Willo interview 10th January so guessing I didn't get it either. Still have hope so will keep checking emails since this would be a dream role.
Reply 6
Original post by careerfocused
Finished my Willo interview 10th January so guessing I didn't get it either. Still have hope so will keep checking emails since this would be a dream role.

If you haven't checked your emails yet, the AC dates are either today or tomorrow. If you haven't been told then your application has not been successful. (I'm also in the not successful pile too.)
Original post by AspiringPM
If you haven't checked your emails yet, the AC dates are either today or tomorrow. If you haven't been told then your application has not been successful. (I'm also in the not successful pile too.)

I also applied to this role, overall it was a good experience, there was quite a bit of competition for role so I wouldn't take it to heart.
Reply 8
Original post by Midnightdrive
I also applied to this role, overall it was a good experience, there was quite a bit of competition for role so I wouldn't take it to heart.

I take it that you made it to the assessment centre, if so well done. Given that it's a PM role at Amazon, I knew it'd always be a long shot.
Original post by AspiringPM
I take it that you made it to the assessment centre, if so well done. Given that it's a PM role at Amazon, I knew it'd always be a long shot.

Actually I did not, I've got the other oar in the boat we riding in. What I wanted to say was, keep your head up, keep going it's the end at Amazon but something else might just pop up instead.
Reply 10
Original post by Midnightdrive
Actually I did not, I've got the other oar in the boat we riding in. What I wanted to say was, keep your head up, keep going it's the end at Amazon but something else might just pop up instead.

Thanks for the kind words. Best of luck on your journey wherever it takes you!
Reply 11
guys send ur snaps i’ve made a gc w ppl who got offers for sep🫶🏻
Reply 12
Original post by v_ooxm
guys send ur snaps i’ve made a gc w ppl who got offers for sep🫶🏻

Hi I am an offer holder for the PM role starting July 2024, I don't tend to use Snapchat, but my instagram is 22riyaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending