The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham university applicant portal

Hi guys, I’d like to know if anyone can access the Durham UG Applicant Portal right now to rank your college pretences? I was hoping to do that yesterday but I clicked on and they said the website was under construction- is it just me or does that also happen to everyone? Because I’ve realised that I only have a 14 day deadline from when my offer was made to express my college preferences and I’m afraid I won’t be able to access the website before the deadline, what should I do?
I have ranked my colleges a while ago but if you go to log in through the website it tells you that it will be down until Monday the 18th March at 10 (don’t know if you’ve seen this).
I thought the allocation process was due to start on the 29th of April anyways? If not it was really quick and easy to do so don’t worry.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I have ranked my colleges a while ago but if you go to log in through the website it tells you that it will be down until Monday the 18th March at 10 (don’t know if you’ve seen this).
I thought the allocation process was due to start on the 29th of April anyways? If not it was really quick and easy to do so don’t worry.

ah yes I’ve seen the exact same thing when I tried to log in so I just assume that it won’t be available for now but, thank you so much for clarifying the deadline!!

Quick Reply

Latest