The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2024 MSc Social Data Science

Scroll to see replies

I just got the email with my offer half an hour ago!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #4
I just got the email with my offer half an hour ago!
Congratulations!! Could you please tell us when your upload button disappeared? Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congratulations!! Could you please tell us when your upload button disappeared? Thank you!
Thanks! Friday evening :smile:
Thanks! Friday evening :smile:
UK time? Most of us noticed the button disappeared on the Friday morning (UK time), while minority’s buttons disappeared on the Thursday evening.
UK time? Most of us noticed the button disappeared on the Friday morning (UK time), while minority’s buttons disappeared on the Thursday evening.
Ah sorry, got the days mixed up haha, it was on Thursday evening, no clue when exactly though! Hope this helps :smile:
FYI: Based on the general Oxford postgrad thread, it seems like you're able to know whether you have secured an offer or not by going into dev tools and looking for 'offerdocs' in the HTML elements. It worked for me, so it might work for you guys as well! Good luck!!!!
Ah sorry, got the days mixed up haha, it was on Thursday evening, no clue when exactly though! Hope this helps :smile:
FYI: Based on the general Oxford postgrad thread, it seems like you're able to know whether you have secured an offer or not by going into dev tools and looking for 'offerdocs' in the HTML elements. It worked for me, so it might work for you guys as well! Good luck!!!!
Thank you very much! Would you like to share more detailed information about what content in ’offerdocs’ will imply an offer?
Hi guys, just wanted to hop on here and tell you I got an offer. As my profile is quite new, it's not letting me reply to my pm's! My button disappeared on Thursday evening btw.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
(edited 1 month ago)
Thank you very much! Would you like to share more detailed information about what content in ’offerdocs’ will imply an offer?
I don't really know for sure if it means anything, so take it with a grain of salt, but for me there was a tag with docs: '4, #OFFERDOCS:' and then 4 codes, probably identifying documents, which turned out to be my offer documents!
Original post by Anonymous #5
I don't really know for sure if it means anything, so take it with a grain of salt, but for me there was a tag with docs: '4, #OFFERDOCS:' and then 4 codes, probably identifying documents, which turned out to be my offer documents!
Wow! My docs' value is also 4, but my status still is "Ready for assessment". Hope to get the offer. Thanks a lot!
Original post by opchicken
Hey can u drop a message here if they notify u via email? I’m out rn and it would help a lot 🥹
My portal was updated around 7pm and I just got an email at 12:20am - I hope this helps! Best of luck
Original post by labyrinth1
Hi guys, just wanted to hop on here and tell you I got an offer. As my profile is quite new, it's not letting me reply to my pm's! My button disappeared on Thursday evening btw.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
Thank you for sharing!
Reply 31
My docs' value is 3, Is this likely to refer to rejection?
Original post by Piamf
My docs' value is 3, Is this likely to refer to rejection?
Mine is 3 as well, which is quite like a reject according to the doc number theory.
Reply 33
Original post by caozeze123
Mine is 3 as well, which is quite like a reject according to the doc number theory.
Does your upload button also disappear on Friday evening?
Sorry to interrupt you again. Even though my 'docs' is 4, the 'DALS' is 'NNNN', which is different from the value of my friend who received an offer (his is 'YNNN'). I'm not sure what 'DALS' means and why my first is 'No'. So, I wonder what your 'DALS' is. Thank you!
Original post by Piamf
Does your upload button also disappear on Friday evening?
It should be Friday morning I think
Original post by Anonymous #5
Could you tell me what your ‘DALS’ (the next line of ‘OFFERDOCS’) is? ‘NNNN’ or’YNNN’? Mine is ‘NNNN’, maybe different from yours. By the way, the ‘OFFERDOCS’ have four parts, which were separated by ‘|’. The first I think the most important begins with ‘56DB0506E2C211…’, I wonder whether these values are same as yours. Thanks!
Im still waiting for my answer
Original post by Jsjsjaoaid
Im still waiting for my answer
Same for me
Reply 39
Original post by caozeze123
It should be Friday morning I think
Let's hope for the best! Hopefully, these are not clear indications of rejection. So if anyone has already received an offer and remembers that they have "docs: 3" in the Dev Tools after your upload button disappeared, but before your outcome was released, please kindly let us know. Thank you very much. :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending