The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2024 MSc Social Data Science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Could you tell me what your ‘DALS’ (the next line of ‘OFFERDOCS’) is? ‘NNNN’ or’YNNN’? Mine is ‘NNNN’, maybe different from yours. By the way, the ‘OFFERDOCS’ have four parts, which were separated by ‘|’. The first I think the most important begins with ‘56DB0506E2C211…’, I wonder whether these values are same as yours. Thanks!
Before my portal updated it was 'NNNN', now it's on 'YYYY' (maybe because I have opened every doc?)
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #2
Could you tell me what your ‘DALS’ (the next line of ‘OFFERDOCS’) is? ‘NNNN’ or’YNNN’? Mine is ‘NNNN’, maybe different from yours. By the way, the ‘OFFERDOCS’ have four parts, which were separated by ‘|’. The first I think the most important begins with ‘56DB0506E2C211…’, I wonder whether these values are same as yours. Thanks!
For me, it's a different ID, don't know about the others, but might be personalized?
Good luck to you all! I know the last moments of waiting are tough, but the end is near. Don't read too much into the 'offerdocs' theory, no one knows what it means and it's not worth stressing out over it - you'll get your REAL results soon! Rooting for you all!
Original post by labyrinth1
For me, it's a different ID, don't know about the others, but might be personalized?
Yes, I asked other offer holders and concluded that it's personalised, so we can ignore the value of 'OFFERDOCS'.
Reply 44
Original post by labyrinth1
Before my portal updated it was 'NNNN', now it's on 'YYYY' (maybe because I have opened every doc?)
mine is currently "NNN" and button is still there, don't know what's going on
Original post by dnwfnew
mine is currently "NNN" and button is still there, don't know what's going on
Mine too, my button disappeared but still no decision on the portal
anyone heard anything yet? Lol
Original post by mzbz2000
anyone heard anything yet? Lol
Not yet lol
Did anyone have a status update? Guess the rejection on the way… really so nervous
Reply 49
Is there a reason for such a long wait? For instance, are they waiting for people to decline their offers so they can give out a new batch of acceptance, or do they not have time to upload all the certificates of offer at the moment?
Original post by Piamf
Is there a reason for such a long wait? For instance, are they waiting for people to decline their offers so they can give out a new batch of acceptance, or do they not have time to upload all the certificates of offer at the moment?
That’s not how it works, there should be a waitlist for this. I called the department and told me the platform was broken and that I should email admissions. The lady also said I was not the first one to call..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending