The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MRes Drug Discovery and Developpment Imperial College Offer

Hey, I'm an international student and got an offer for this MRes Drug Discovery and Developpment at Imperial College which I have accepted and confirmed, can someone that is currently studying this MRes or that also got an offer contact me, I have so many questions.
Original post by alexis_argote
Hey, I'm an international student and got an offer for this MRes Drug Discovery and Developpment at Imperial College which I have accepted and confirmed, can someone that is currently studying this MRes or that also got an offer contact me, I have so many questions.
Hey there! I am an international student as well but I have an offer for MRes Biomedical Research. Hoping to see you around!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by alexis_argote
Hi! I have an interview for this course soon, and was wondering if you have any advice! Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending