The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial physics offer

Hi
I have achieved 3 A☆ in Maths, physics and Bio. First attempt and all 9s in GCSE.
Haven't heard anything. Though I can see some people have conditional offers at lower grades. Any idea what could be the reason?
maybe a bad personal statement?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Lamba2003
Hi
I have achieved 3 A☆ in Maths, physics and Bio. First attempt and all 9s in GCSE.
Haven't heard anything. Though I can see some people have conditional offers at lower grades. Any idea what could be the reason?
Depends on how you did in the entrance exam - I am in a similar position but with 4 A stars achieved. Still waiting......
Original post by Anonymous #2
Depends on how you did in the entrance exam - I am in a similar position but with 4 A stars achieved. Still waiting......
All the best!
are you an International or home student? International students are always over subscribed
Original post by Anonymous #4
are you an International or home student? International students are always over subscribed

Both are massively oversubscribed
Hi

Have you heard back? Hopefully you got an offer.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
Have you heard back? Hopefully you got an offer.

sadly rejection
sadly rejection

Sorry to hear that - I am sure you have some excellent offers elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending