The Student Room Group

Oxford ODID/MPhil DPhil International Development 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dnwfnew
Hi, thanks for sharing, but don't know if the result she meant is for international development.
Hello,
May I ask if you have been interviewed or contacted the supervisors?
Reply 21
Original post by ASMAA999
Hello,
May I ask if you have been interviewed or contacted the supervisors?
Hi, I haven't been interviewed or gotten any information from the department after submitting the application; I don't know what's going on.... Looked through posts in former years and the results should have come out earlier this week
Original post by dnwfnew
Hi, I haven't been interviewed or gotten any information from the department after submitting the application; I don't know what's going on.... Looked through posts in former years and the results should have come out earlier this week
Yes I also noticed that results come out around 20th of March. I hope we get any information soon. Have you been able to contact the supervisors? I emailed them but they did not respond
Reply 23
Same for me! It is strange that not many applicants are here for the same program. Also no updates on Gradcafe
Yeah I was expecting responses from more applicants here.
Reply 24
Yes I also noticed that results come out around 20th of March. I hope we get any information soon. Have you been able to contact the supervisors? I emailed them but they did not respond
yeah hopefully. I didn't contact anyone since the result is mainly decided by the committee
Original post by KB_swarup
Yeah I was expecting responses from more applicants here.
I am trying to think that no response is a good response 😅.. what about you? Have you been able to contact supervisors?
Reply 26
I have not received anything from the department yet, but my upload button is gone. Not sure if this means anything, but I think the results are gonna be out soon.
Original post by WUdy11
I have not received anything from the department yet, but my upload button is gone. Not sure if this means anything, but I think the results are gonna be out soon.
Mine is still here! When your button disappeared?
Reply 28
No I didn't. I emailed the coordinator though but she didn't respond either.
Reply 29
Original post by dnwfnew
Hi, thanks for sharing, but don't know if the result she meant is for international development.
Oh I thought it was for DPhil!
Reply 30
Mine is still here! When your button disappeared?
I haven't been monitoring it closely, so I'm afraid that can't tell you when it disappeared. I checked yesterday, and it is gone. Also, I saw some speculations early on about how you can look into Chrome's Developer Tool of the webpage and check if your offerdocument = 4, which means you'll get an offer. Mine is 3, which makes a rejection more likely :frown: But let's stay optimistic until the real results are out...
Reply 31
Original post by WUdy11
I haven't been monitoring it closely, so I'm afraid that can't tell you when it disappeared. I checked yesterday, and it is gone. Also, I saw some speculations early on about how you can look into Chrome's Developer Tool of the webpage and check if your offerdocument = 4, which means you'll get an offer. Mine is 3, which makes a rejection more likely :frown: But let's stay optimistic until the real results are out...
Yeah I don't understand that offer doc thing. It seems like reading tea leaves at the moment. But all the best!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 32
Ok I just checked. And the upload button has vanished. And now the long wait begins! @ASMAA999 and @dnwfnew have you guys checked?
Reply 33
Ok I just checked. And the upload button has vanished. And now the long wait begins! @ASMAA999 and @dnwfnew have you guys checked?
I just checked, and mine is still there. Nervous!!! All the best, guys!!
It also just disappeared for me. Have you checked the doc source?
Reply 35
I did :biggrin: for all my talk about tea leaves! Shows 3 right now. What about you?
Reply 36
Original post by dnwfnew
Thanks and all the best to you too!
I did :biggrin: for all my talk about tea leaves! Shows 3 right now. What about you?
I wish I can check, I am using my phone
Original post by dnwfnew
You may try to check again, mine changed within these seconds.
Unfourtanetly I recieved an email with a rejection. I am feeling so bad as it was the most application worked on and prepared for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending