The Student Room Group

Final Grades

I'm currently a couple months from sitting in that exam hall for the real thing and I'm scared to death. My mock grades from this month consist of 9's and 8's but I'm afraid that I'm going to underperform due to pressure. If I skipped the exam could I submit my predicted grades?
i don't think thats how it works - they have backup dates and everything. but im in a similar position, dont worry, im just trying to pretend theyre mocks in a couple months!
Reply 2
Original post by planets-&-stars
i don't think thats how it works - they have backup dates and everything. but im in a similar position, dont worry, im just trying to pretend theyre mocks in a couple months!

thats a good idea, ill keep that in mind for the real thing
Original post by PrinceTobi
I'm currently a couple months from sitting in that exam hall for the real thing and I'm scared to death. My mock grades from this month consist of 9's and 8's but I'm afraid that I'm going to underperform due to pressure. If I skipped the exam could I submit my predicted grades?

No - you have to sit the papers or at least a proportion for each subject with absence covered by a Doctor's note.

Quick Reply

Latest