The Student Room Group

University application

Hello community,
I have recently received responses from the universities I have applied to. My application for Economics at Imperial college london and for LSE have both been unseccessful.
Here is what I applied with:
Physics, Economics and Maths predicted A*. I already recieved an A* in my french A-Levels because I am french. Additionally, I am predicted an A for ICT C-Tech. In addition to that I received an 8 in my IELTS exam. So now I am wondering why I did get declined from both universities even tho I thought my application was quite strong. Because I am french my parents do not know a lot about the UCAS application process and I wanted to ask the community if this is normal and if it is what else do I need in my application?
Kind regards
Original post by Murrat Sean
Hello community,
I have recently received responses from the universities I have applied to. My application for Economics at Imperial college london and for LSE have both been unseccessful.
Here is what I applied with:
Physics, Economics and Maths predicted A*. I already recieved an A* in my french A-Levels because I am french. Additionally, I am predicted an A for ICT C-Tech. In addition to that I received an 8 in my IELTS exam. So now I am wondering why I did get declined from both universities even tho I thought my application was quite strong. Because I am french my parents do not know a lot about the UCAS application process and I wanted to ask the community if this is normal and if it is what else do I need in my application?
Kind regards

The only other part of your application was your personal statement.
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
The only other part of your application was your personal statement.

But I have been told by my teachers that my personal statement is good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending