The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Democracy
It's where rich kids have their assemblies...the rest of us put up with the hall...and maybe a few seats if we're lucky :teeth:

Mate we have both. :p:

Woo go "completely-*******-clueless-kids-who-think-it's-normal-to-go-to-Chapel." :yep:

(Man I am so clueless.)
Inflation
Kinky...

Haha, I must admit dinner time and his office were fun :p:
Attacked someone with a cricket bat. Teacher stopped me before I did any serious damage though, I was a right little maniac in Year 7.
Reply 183
keyed a teachers car .... and well fights and stuff thats about it lol
Reply 184
went to the shop at dinner time.
Reply 185
One of my friends ran through with a flare on the last day then got kicked out and wasnt allowed back for sixth form. We did all sorts but i wont be posting that on here haha.
Reply 186
Sneaked out of school at dinner time when we weren't allowed.
Went into the library because it was cold, we dropped a book, got chucked out.
Used to make people laugh during lessons and when they were answering the register. Got told to shut up a couple of times for laughing too much, and two teachers even accused me of making fun of them, when I actually wasn't.

Not really that rebellious, but that was all during year seven to nine. Undoubtedly the most pointless school years, I settled down in year ten and eleven and didn't really do anything bad.
Reply 187
Teacher asked if anyone had a highlighter. Took highlighter, and he held his hands up, as if to catch it. Threw it in his general direction, more harshly than intended. Missed his head by inches and smacked loudly off the whiteboard. Probably not really 'daring' since it was an accident. :s-smilie:
Told my teacher she was an idiot, she did not take it well LOL
(in primary school this was) got in trouble off teacher for snapping with some kid who was getting on my nerves/picking on me, and either hit him or bit him or something (dont remember what exactly) got sent to the head teacher, but in fact when I was on my way ducked out and hid behind a book shelf/case for a few minutes, went back and said that I'd been and that the head would ring my mum...

Looking back on it... I'm not quite sure how I got away with it. :biggrin:
Reply 190
This sounds really when writing it online :lol:

Sex in a drama room in sixth form :facepalm: I feel so...guilty about it now, what if a teacher came in :colondollar:

I was young...:tongue: never again!
I don't know what it's called but in science our teacher gave out this paper gold stuff and we had enough to cover a table so me and a friend covered our table in it by rubbing it for the whole lesson ... The table was gold for months :biggrin:
We wrapped up a student and gave her to our maths teacher as a christmas present.
Reply 193
Original post by CloudedWithDoubt
We wrapped up a student and gave her to our maths teacher as a christmas present.

She likes little children? :eek:
Original post by Doctor.
She likes little children? :eek:

It's he. And no, we just thought he deserved a nice christmas present, so we gave him our friend.

This was only last year, too. So the girl we gave him was 17! This sounds more and more wrong the more I type..
Reply 195
Original post by CloudedWithDoubt
It's he. And no, we just thought he deserved a nice christmas present, so we gave him our friend.

This was only last year, too. So the girl we gave him was 17! This sounds more and more wrong the more I type..

I'm sure he enjoyed his present :sexface:

Thanks for the laugh, needed one! :lol:
Reply 196
well in year 11 my friend brought in some fireworks, which looking back upon it was really stupid of him. So we set them off in an empty 5 a side pitch during breaktime...at least we never got in trouble
haha good times :smile:
I know it wasn't me but some guy in my class jumped out of the window during a detention and just walked casually off.
I did a **** in the urinals of the teachers toilets...
Not exactly daring but I do remember being expelled from my secondary school for missing a lesson with my friend, hiding in the canteen hall and serenading the dinnerladies with a duet of 'Shalom my friend may peace be with you' whilst they were preparing for lunch hour.

Latest

Trending

Trending