The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't agree that this is the 'general view'. I know of many man whores as well as slags. I also know plenty of guys and girl that openly enjoy sex and have no harsh words thrown their way about it. Lighten up.
Reply 41
guys who are promiscuous tend to have trouble finding girls that actually want to be in a relationship with them. there is a downside you know.
Reply 42
koko-popz
this has been done to death.
i like sex. I am not a slapper.
NEXT

Good for you :cool:
Having lots of sex with strangers is slutty, no matter who you are. I don't think casual sex in itself is slutty, but in excess I would say it was. All things in moderation, after all!
Girls do it just don't tell everyone. I hate that when you sleep around women are slags and men aren't. Do what you want without fear of being judged.
Reply 45
I think when you get older people dont care as much, I only really remember girls being called slags in secondary school
Reply 46
Sex :mute:
Reply 47
I do not find men who sleep around attractive at all. In fact I run a mile.
Reply 48
meg_j
Tbh- any guy/girl who can get multiple guys/girls in one night (without the use of rohypnol :P) deserves atleast a bit of respect- I mean that's is pretty impressive! Alas- not so great if you are one of the multiple guys/girls- haha!

xXx

How's it impressive?
Reply 49
Boy who manages to attract women = player
Boy who manages to have lots of sex with many women = manwhore.
meg_j
Well yeah- they aren't going to be boyfriend material! But a little fun never hurt anyone! xXx

that normaly caues alot of harm. you tried heroin? that fun.
Reply 51
well girls are the one that have to carry the baby
girls are the one that are receiving
it is no engima why it is not hte norm for girls to sleep around
also guys have higher sex drive :biggrin:
wazapee
well girls are the one that have to carry the baby
girls are the one that are receiving
it is no engima why it is not hte norm for girls to sleep around
also guys have higher sex drive :biggrin:

With effective contraception this need not be so much of an issue any more.
rich2606
its coz guys don't need to be convinced to have sex. girls do. so which one is the more impressive achievement?

Never thought about that, good point.
Reply 54
because its harder for guys to get laid

GIRls have vaginas, so they can get laid nearly whenever they want

so when a guy scores 5 chicks in one night, i will high five him till the next day
Reply 55
SupNikka
because its harder for guys to get laid

GIRls have vaginas, so they can get laid nearly whenever they want

so when a guy scores 5 chicks in one night, i will high five him till the next day

I cant :frown:
Reply 56
Where do people get this misconception? Guys that sleep around are considered knobs by other guys.

Gender doesn't come into it, both have no class if they sleep around.
Don't have sex girls, or you will become slags. :rolleyes:
People should shut the **** up and stop letting stereotypes dictate their lives.
Reply 58
Trigger
I cant :frown:

you have to be really ugly......

a girl can go up to a dude and say "Let's have sex ", if you're decent looking, the guy in most cases if single will sex you

but if a guy goes to a girl "Let's ****", you're probably gonna end up with a fist in your face

thats why girls who sleep around are called sluts
SupNikka
a girl can go up to a dude and say "Let's have sex ", if you're decent looking, the guy in most cases if single will sex you

That would just be awkward...

Latest

Trending

Trending