Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Large TV in JCR.
Foolfarian went there.

A.
Reply 2
very small, but pretty as hell

i am yet to meet a corpus student that doesnt row though
They also have a really good new-music fellow who runs th sunday series of concerts at kettle's yard.

MB
Reply 4
i don't row.

sam smileys is over the road. bonus.
I have an offer for Corpus for Oct 2005 (SPS). I absolutely loved it when I visited it and every person that I met when I was over for interviews was lovely- especially the person who left chocolate and a lovely good-luck note in the room that I was staying in! I was attracted to Corpus becuase of the small size and the 'community spirit' surrounding it, and it is aesthetically amazing too!
Reply 6
Simone de Beauv
especially the person who left chocolate and a lovely good-luck note in the room that I was staying in!

which room were you in?

all i remember about the interview candidates is that two of them came to the bar the night before their interviews and proceeded to get wasted. you weren't one of them were you?
Alaric
Large TV in JCR.
Foolfarian went there.

A.

Howdy.
Its no longer in the JCR though. Or the Tv room, now its in some fancy ex-office (which is quite nice actually).
Am sure Old court is infact going to be declared unsafe for habitation sometime soon - the subsistence from building work is gonna cause such damage...
Reply 8
foolfarian
Howdy.
Its no longer in the JCR though. Or the Tv room, now its in some fancy ex-office (which is quite nice actually).
Am sure Old court is infact going to be declared unsafe for habitation sometime soon - the subsistence from building work is gonna cause such damage...

Shows when I was last in Corpus!
(It was beating them at table football at the beginning of Mich I think)

A.
Reply 9
Sounds like a good college. I've heard some people say that this whole "community spirit" thing can get claustrophobic pretty quickly though. And how is Corpus academically? Is it a Trinity or a Christ's or not so?
atom smasher
Sounds like a good college. I've heard some people say that this whole "community spirit" thing can get claustrophobic pretty quickly though. And how is Corpus academically? Is it a Trinity or a Christ's or not so?

FFS - How many times do I have to say it - colleges aren't anything acadeically - their populations are and given that the undergrad population changes every 3 years it's hardly worth generalising.

MB
Lozza I was in room T2 I think, in the older part, but I got so lost when I arrived that an absolutely hilarious guy who did medicine had to show me where to go!
Reply 12
Corpus was lovely... my first choice. very very pretty
JHutcher- you wern't by any chance the theologian-to-be that I met at Corpus at the interviews who gave me your map? [I actually only met 1 theology interviewee so its a bit of a stab in the dark]
Reply 14
thats me... i remeber giving my map away to a lost yet very polite interviewee

well done... i feel all exposed because there is someone i have met posting lol
Wow what a coincidence! I cant belive that- at last I've met someone from here :biggrin:
Reply 16
musicboy
colleges aren't anything acadeically - their populations are and given that the undergrad population changes every 3 years it's hardly worth generalising.

Actually, the fellows at Corpus are known for putting quite a bit of academic pressure on their students.
Reply 17
Simone... unfourtunately they wanted you and not me. You obviously found your way to the room. lol.
Simone de Beauv
Lozza I was in room T2 I think, in the older part, but I got so lost when I arrived that an absolutely hilarious guy who did medicine had to show me where to go!

hilarious medic..?
Lozza
yeah, they dig a big hole and expect old court not to slide into it...
wonder if mr q2 will get evacuated.
hope mr m5 will fall into the hole...oops did i just say that

dunno who m5 is these days, but know who q2 is.

Latest

Trending

Trending