The Student Room Group

50 interview questions and answers, really helpful! (long post)

Scroll to see replies

thanks for the tag bubs, its never too late :hugs:
Do you you prefer to work independently or in a team?

What is your greatest work accomplishment?

What project management software can you use?

Describe a time you lead your team by example?

What other companies are you interviewing with?

What type of people do you find it difficult to work with?

How did you hear about this position?

What do you think your biggest challenge?
(edited 2 years ago)
who skipped and lurched for the last 50 years
Original post by w.brehaut
who skipped and lurched for the last 50 years

Haha very funny. Its crazy because good interview technique is a skill wich stays with us for a life time lol
Reply 45
Wow this was useful! For model answers to loads of questions I found this website really good standouty.com cheers!
(edited 5 years ago)
My careers adviser told us about the app skills2use that has many of the same questions,
Hi Studentdude97

Skills2use is a good resource but the Official Job Interview Guide is rated better.
What these questions demonstrate is that most employers just want you to jump through hoops... when they say jump, you say how high. Sad state of affairs, the tide needs to change where people are actually seen as people and not commodities.
Original post by ____Dave____
What these questions demonstrate is that most employers just want you to jump through hoops... when they say jump, you say how high. Sad state of affairs, the tide needs to change where people are actually seen as people and not commodities.

Welcome to the corporate world. The reality is employers can pick and choose and jumping through hoops is part of the territory. You have to learn to play the 'Game'.
Original post by pcWizz
Welcome to the corporate world. The reality is employers can pick and choose and jumping through hoops is part of the territory. You have to learn to play the 'Game'.

Yeah, to be fair, I'm sick and tired of playing the 'game'. It's about time a new game was created...
Interviews feel so false and like both people involved know everything is false. We just want the job so we can pay bills but instead we have to put on an act and behave like someone else to get the job.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 52
This is great.
I have had 2 interviews in my life and I hated both of them, they are so scary, I just forget everything I want to say ahaha
Hopefully I will be able to learn something from this!

This is true, interviews are about jumping through hoops, there is no getting away from this fact unless you become self employed.
Yeah, to be fair, I'm sick and tired of playing the 'game'. It's about time a new game was created...

It's been this way since humans were trading with rocks, silver and gold. It is not changing anytime soon so we best learn to play the game.

Original post by -Eirlys-
Interviews feel so false and like both people involved know everything is false. We just want the job so we can pay bills but instead we have to put on an act and behave like someone else to get the job.

This is true, welcome to the rat race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending