The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hiyavicki
I might be going 2 new zealand anyone else got plans? Or ne1 been a a good/bad one n tell me all about it? :smile:

I have to take a gap year but not next year, the year after that. You are soooo luck if you got to NZ! I've always said I want to go! What are you planning to do there?
Reply 2
Australia, 1 year. I'm hopefully going to find some kitchen work (I work part time as a chef). It should be a blast, hopefully.
Reply 3
south Africa, working at Moholoholo Rehab Centre and off-beat safari's, for 10 weeks, next April, I just booked it :biggrin:
Reply 4
Interrailing, working for KPMG, Nepal teaching english, Everest Base Camp, Trekking in Bali and NZ.
Reply 5
corey
Interrailing, working for KPMG, Nepal teaching english, Everest Base Camp, Trekking in Bali and NZ.

Where do you find more details about the KPMG scheme? All I've found out is that it involves a 6 month placement...
I arranged my gap year with Gap Activity Projects - I'm off to Russia in January to spend six months as a language assistant in a secondary school. I was hoping to be abroad there for a year, but six months was the longest period of time in Russia I could arrange. So scary/exciting!!!!
Here's the plan:

Working from August to February, probably for the council, or some other pointless and demeaning job, then going to Norway to work for three months, then to France to work on a campsite over the summer. Plus I might take a holiday to Eastern Europe over Christmas.
Reply 8
John Rambo
Australia, 1 year. I'm hopefully going to find some kitchen work (I work part time as a chef). It should be a blast, hopefully.

Whereabouts?

Latest