The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
caroline147
Passfield people, reveal yourselves! I hope you're ready to make Passfield the most sociable hall for 2010/2011 :woo:

im ready :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
JSL92
im ready :smile:

:five:
Reply 1382
caroline147
:five:

man im really hoping the hall wont be dead because the facebook group is pretty quiet
Does anyone know when we find out how much exactly we'll be paying for accommodation/what kind of room we have? It's so hard to budget when my cost of accommodation could differ by a grand :confused:

JSL92
man im really hoping the hall wont be dead because the facebook group is pretty quiet

I know, I'm getting a bit worried :sad: But it only takes a few of us wanting to go out & stuff to have a good time, and there seem to be a few on here and that I've 'met' on facebook who'll definitely be up for a party :woo:

What course are you studying?
Reply 1384
caroline147
Does anyone know when we find out how much exactly we'll be paying for accommodation/what kind of room we have? It's so hard to budget when my cost of accommodation could differ by a grand :confused:

I know, I'm getting a bit worried :sad: But it only takes a few of us wanting to go out & stuff to have a good time, and there seem to be a few on here and that I've 'met' on facebook who'll definitely be up for a party :woo:

What course are you studying?

international history. im from canada.
you?
Reply 1385
Does anyone know about the paying situation for halls? I heard something about signing a contract..? :erm:
JSL92
international history. im from canada.
you?

Oh, cool. I'm studying Politics & Philosophy. Whereabouts in Canada? I've visited a few times and loved it :smile:
Reply 1387
caroline147
Oh, cool. I'm studying Politics & Philosophy. Whereabouts in Canada? I've visited a few times and loved it :smile:

just north of toronto.......
i take it youve never been here in january or february hahaha
you?
JSL92
just north of toronto.......
i take it youve never been here in january or february hahaha
you?

I'm jealous, Toronto was so nice when I visited. But, yeah, it was in the summer! I've been living in London for the last couple of years, so I won't be moving very far! Hopefully I'll see you in September :h:
Hi,

I have a single at High Holborn and want to swap with someone who has a single at Bankside.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks !
I have a shared room at Passfield. I'd like a single at Rosebery. I know it's a bit of a longshot but PM me if you can help :h:
I've got a twin room at Rosebery. Want a single room in pretty much any LSE hall. At my place, you can save as much as 100 pounds per week!:yep: Msg if interested, thanks:wink:
chopketroom
I've got a twin room at Rosebery. Want a single room in pretty much any LSE hall. At my place, you can save as much as 100 pounds per week!:yep: Msg if interested, thanks:wink:

I reckon a fair few people would love any sort of room in Rosebery, rather than a definite single anywhere else - don't give away your room too frivolously!
caroline147
I have a shared room at Passfield. I'd like a single at Rosebery. I know it's a bit of a longshot but PM me if you can help :h:

Oo so why are you deciding against Passfield? It's ominous how there's so little Passfield discussion / info..
Conkermon
Oo so why are you deciding against Passfield? It's ominous how there's so little Passfield discussion / info..

I'm not really deciding against it exactly, it's more that I'd prefer a single room now and I can't afford one/there aren't many available at Passfield. I am a little worried about Passfield being too quiet for me, and Rosebery seems to have a reputation for being the party hall :p: To be honest, there doesn't seem to be much discussion/info about any of the halls. The only reason Bankside, Rosebery & HH are mentioned more often is because they're bigger, I think.

I'd still be happy if I end up at Passfield :h:
I got my offer of a twin room from Northumberland House a few days ago and already paid the deposit, but because of the price difference I'd like to swap it for a twin in Bankside or Carr-Saunders. NH is apparently just 10 minutes away from LSE and just next to the Trafalgar Square, so if anyone would fancy such a place, give me a shout.
xrxyxaxnx
I reckon a fair few people would love any sort of room in Rosebery, rather than a definite single anywhere else - don't give away your room too frivolously!

Hi really needed some 2010 students' help so thought i could ask here,

I just filled out my student verification form, uploaded a picture, previewed it, clicked on no disability etc. and then clicked submit. I got some weird error message with blahblahblah.jpg and then i clicked home and it said
"Sucessfully verified You have successfully verified your application."

Should i be worried? Should I call them up just in case to check if they have recieved my picture?

Whenever i log into LSEforYou now and click under Student verification, it comes up as Sucessfully verified You have successfully verified your application., so i'm guessing the error message might just be a mistake, but shall i call them up just in case to make sure they have got my picture?

Also, you know when you now log in to LSEforYou and click under Student Verification, mine says sucessfully verified, and in terms of the details does it just have your name, lse id, and programme applied for details ? Does it just have those 3 bits of info or does it also show your picture now?

Would appreciate it if you or anybody could quickly login and check for me.

Just really freaking out now

Thank you so much !
Edit/Delete Message
Urmmmm I wouldn't be too anxious about it all - after all, it's just a picture! I'm sure if it hasnt gone through, even though it all may seem fine from your end, they'd get in contact with you? As for what it looks like afterwards, no it doesn't show your picture (from what I can remember!).

As I say, if both say it's verified then you should be fine. If it isn't fine, how're you to know?! They'll contact you. So don't worry :biggrin:
xrxyxaxnx
Urmmmm I wouldn't be too anxious about it all - after all, it's just a picture! I'm sure if it hasnt gone through, even though it all may seem fine from your end, they'd get in contact with you? As for what it looks like afterwards, no it doesn't show your picture (from what I can remember!).

As I say, if both say it's verified then you should be fine. If it isn't fine, how're you to know?! They'll contact you. So don't worry :biggrin:

Thanks, yeh i'll give them a call on tuesday just to make sure they've got my picture, that way i'll know for sure :smile:
Reply 1399
when i registered online i was expecting a bit more info about freshers week and accomodation. I'm excited but i know nothinggggg!

Latest

Trending

Trending