The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josh.B
Result! Single room in Carr-Saunders! Absolute joke that they give you just 7 days to get a hefty deposit to them though.

yeah, especially as it took them about FOUR MONTHS to get back to us...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
My status says offer but when I click on view application its empty :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
Got a place in Roseberry, single, this afternoon! Anyone else? Was my first choice but I'm also having a battle with student finance!
Also, where does it tell you how much it costs? I looked on the website and it was within a margin of about £40 either way, which is not particularly helpful!
Original post by Josh.B
Result! Single room in Carr-Saunders! Absolute joke that they give you just 7 days to get a hefty deposit to them though.

Sameee :biggrin:
Does it say that you have to pay the deposit within 7 days after you've confirmed it? Or within 7 days of receiving the offer?
Original post by 2danceis2dream
Also, where does it tell you how much it costs? I looked on the website and it was within a margin of about £40 either way, which is not particularly helpful!

I got an offer from Bankside and when I accepted I had to choose one of a few price bands, I guess we'll get told exactly how much it costs when they've actually allocated the individual rooms!
Reply 1786
Original post by Ooo'Yeah
Sameee :biggrin:
Does it say that you have to pay the deposit within 7 days after you've confirmed it? Or within 7 days of receiving the offer?

Wahey! Once you accept it, they'll drop you another email saying that you've got 7 days to pay them the deposit (£200 if I remember rightly) :wink: Wish I'd accepted mine a bit later, just so I could have a little more time to scrape the money together!
Original post by Josh.B
Wahey! Once you accept it, they'll drop you another email saying that you've got 7 days to pay them the deposit (£200 if I remember rightly) :wink: Wish I'd accepted mine a bit later, just so I could have a little more time to scrape the money together!

Ah okay thanks :smile: Was just worrying a bit in case I left it too late and my room would be given to someone else hah. Was Carr Saunders your first choice?
Heyy, who here got Banksideeeeeeeeeeee? :biggrin:
Reply 1789
Original post by Ooo'Yeah
Ah okay thanks :smile: Was just worrying a bit in case I left it too late and my room would be given to someone else hah. Was Carr Saunders your first choice?

Nah, you'll be fine :biggrin: Just aim to get it in asap and everything'll go to plan :wink:

Yeah it was my first choice and I seriously didn't think I'd get it! Was it your 1st choice as well?
Original post by sportycricketer
Heyy, who here got Banksideeeeeeeeeeee? :biggrin:

Me!!
Original post by onlyskin
Me!!

I already know you I think :tongue: haha
Reply 1792
Can anyone explain the price bands in High Holborn for single rooms? Ranges from £122 to £226 so want to know what you get for an extra £100 per week!!
Any Rosebery offers?? I got mine today. Shared. Can't wait for the f**king parties! Sorry, i do plan to study too. Ha
Reply 1794
Just wondering did people choose a 31 week contract or a 50 week one?
Reply 1795
Original post by Silent_123
Any Rosebery offers?? I got mine today. Shared. Can't wait for the f**king parties! Sorry, i do plan to study too. Ha

Yeah I got mine today too.
Reply 1796
Anyone still hasn't got their accommodation emails yet? (Like me) :frown:
Reply 1797
Original post by rivda
Anyone still hasn't got their accommodation emails yet? (Like me) :frown:

i havent :frown: they tell you through email right? not hallpad?
I haven't got mine either. Anyone ot Passfield yet?The waiting sucks :frown:
Reply 1799
Original post by Chizuru
i havent :frown: they tell you through email right? not hallpad?

They tell you to check hallpad through email :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending