The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I haven't applied yet but deciding between applying for Psychology everywhere or: PPP, Psychology and Philosophy, Psych with cognitive science, Combined Social Sciences, and Psychology. Five different course titles, but effectively all psychology with philosophy (ish) except the last one which is just pure psychology.
Reply 21
mine were all to do with animals :smile:
i had 2 history,
2 combined honours (unspecified subjects but my PS was geared towards history, anthropology/sociology, management and a tiny bit of english lit),
and also 1 history & anthropology
Mine were pretty much the same area:
2 x English
2 x English literature
1 x English language & literature

Of course, no two courses were the same so in that respect they were all quite broad.
Reply 24
You have to choose what subject you're going to study at university eventually. You might as well make the decision before you apply to the universities, since it will make the whole application process a lot simpler for you. Hence it's generally prudent to apply for the same course (or similar courses) at five different universities, if possible.
Reply 25
Mines all had the word computer in them but I applied to combination degrees with things like Computing with Geography and Computer Science and Philosophy.
Reply 26
Mine were all in exactly the same subject. I think you'd have a job writing a good personal statement if they aren't reasonably closely related. That said the personal statement isn't that vital, so if for some reason you really want to apply for completely different subjects, you probably could without any major problems.

Latest

Trending

Trending