The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah im going, il be studying film production, totally clueless about farnham apart from the interview when i saw the town and a bit of the campus looks pretty cool though what are you doing
Reply 2
Yea me to - I'm going to do Digital Screen Arts, I'm really excited, I just sent off for accommodation in the student village

now all I have to do is pass my A Levels xO
Reply 3
AeonArty
Yea me to - I'm going to do Digital Screen Arts, I'm really excited, I just sent off for accommodation in the student village

now all I have to do is pass my A Levels xO

where did you get the accom application pack is it on there website? or do they send it out to you? i e-mailed them earlier and then sent me an e-mail back but nothing to do with accommodation, plus were is better have you heard anything
Reply 4
Papo1489
where did you get the accom application pack is it on there website? or do they send it out to you? i e-mailed them earlier and then sent me an e-mail back but nothing to do with accommodation, plus were is better have you heard anything

It gets sent out to those who have confirmed their placement, I got mine last week.

they have the halls of residents and the student village next door. the student village is a really cute little street of wood & brick houses, and the halls are a big block of flats lol - though I think there're less to one bathroom in the halls than the village, it's all in the pack. but judging when i went to the open day, i prefer the village x3
Reply 5
AeonArty
It gets sent out to those who have confirmed their placement, I got mine last week.

they have the halls of residents and the student village next door. the student village is a really cute little street of wood & brick houses, and the halls are a big block of flats lol - though I think there're less to one bathroom in the halls than the village, it's all in the pack. but judging when i went to the open day, i prefer the village x3

Thanks how long did it take to send out after you had accepted though?
Reply 6
Heya everyone, i think i may be going to UCA farnham next year yet i havnt accepted yet as im scared! lol, Its either going to be Northbrook College or UCA farnham but im stuck between whether to move away to farnham or stay at northbrook as i dnt have to move! I dnt know what to do.... yet i do....but im scared lol. Anyone else doing the Graphic communication course?
Reply 7
Hoppie
Heya everyone, i think i may be going to UCA farnham next year yet i havnt accepted yet as im scared! lol, Its either going to be Northbrook College or UCA farnham but im stuck between whether to move away to farnham or stay at northbrook as i dnt have to move! I dnt know what to do.... yet i do....but im scared lol. Anyone else doing the Graphic communication course?

man not doing your course but im moving from N.Ireland to surrey how do you think i feel listen your gona have a great time no matter were you go but i hear surrey is really good, i'd advise there i just can't wait to meet new people and all that
Reply 8
Papo1489
man not doing your course but im moving from N.Ireland to surrey how do you think i feel listen your gona have a great time no matter were you go but i hear surrey is really good, i'd advise there i just can't wait to meet new people and all that

lol your much braver than me! i havnt accepted yet but i will be i think, just nerve racking lol Yeah surrey is a really nice area, specially in farnham and yeah cant wait to meet new people! im just quite shy lol
Reply 9
I'm going there for my foundation this year - I live in Surrey already and believe me it's lovely here.
Reply 10
Papo1489
Thanks how long did it take to send out after you had accepted though?

Months, don't worry. I accepted in febrary when I got a place at my interview.

I live 3 hours away from the campus. But I can't wait, gonna live away from home for the first time evers! It's going to be amazing, and I'll be doing one course instead of four yay!! ^w^
Reply 11
I'm going there in september to do advertising! just applied for my accomodation. can't wait, the course looks awesome :smile:
Reply 12
i have offically accepted my offer for farnham woop, just waiting for accomodation pack, what has everyone applied for in relation to accomindation?
Reply 13
Student Village all the way, they are soooo cute >w<

everyone's doing an awesome course by the sounds of it :biggrin:
Reply 14
I've applied for student village, the little houses are really cool, love the little turret type things, and big windows, really cute like you say!:biggrin:
Reply 15
yeah i had a look round and the best way to describe is cute lol, do u get to know whereabouts you stay? wen do u find out whose staying same place as you? anyone appled en suite lol?
Reply 16
I applied for an en-suite. doubt ill get one:frown: but worth a try haha
Reply 17
Hoppie
i have offically accepted my offer for farnham woop, just waiting for accomodation pack, what has everyone applied for in relation to accomindation?

i rang and they told me that new accommodation print outs are being sent out this friday so we should recieve them on monday im definitly going for ensuite i heard they are like 60 something pound for the en-suite ones anyone got any feedback on that
Reply 18
Papo1489
i rang and they told me that new accommodation print outs are being sent out this friday so we should recieve them on monday im definitly going for ensuite i heard they are like 60 something pound for the en-suite ones anyone got any feedback on that

Its £84.40 to £88.80 for en suite if ur wanting one, cant wait for acomindation pack want to get it sorted as soon as possible lol

I want an ensuite... lol :smile:

When do we ally for grants/ loans and stuf?? do we get sent stuff? if so when?
Reply 19
ally= apply*

Latest