The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah im totally getting a en-suite i know im a guy but having about 7 people all going to one toilet well thats just a wee bit too smelly for me, though i've already applied for my loan, and received how much im going to get, your a wee bit behind lol you have to go to the web address www.student...(ni).co.uk ni for me since i live in N.Ireland not sure what it is for england if you live there
Reply 21
in process of doing my student finace and i feel like dieing :/ hate it
Reply 22
Papo1489
i rang and they told me that new accommodation print outs are being sent out this friday so we should recieve them on monday i

Have you recived your accomindation pack?
Reply 23
Hoppie
Have you recived your accomindation pack?

yep arrived this morning, gave me a booklet and forms, il planning on sending them away tomorrow first thing even though i get priority since im travelling from NI to Surrey. I'm going to go for en suite though i might just fall back on medium single
Reply 24
Papo1489
yep arrived this morning, gave me a booklet and forms, il planning on sending them away tomorrow first thing even though i get priority since im travelling from NI to Surrey. I'm going to go for en suite though i might just fall back on medium single

cool, yeah mine arrived this morning too, need to send it straight away to but got to get passport photos done as i have no recent ones arg lol, applying for en site too unlikly get it though as there is only 15! thats crazy odds lol
Reply 25
Hoppie
cool, yeah mine arrived this morning too, need to send it straight away to but got to get passport photos done as i have no recent ones arg lol, applying for en site too unlikly get it though as there is only 15! thats crazy odds lol

yeah i know and the 15 are only given out to special needs well they have priorty aw well i wont be too fussed not getting a en suite, i just excited to be going, have to get my passport photo's today as well and an envlople and stamp, hopefully get it away tonight
Reply 26
Papo1489
yeah i know and the 15 are only given out to special needs well they have priorty aw well i wont be too fussed not getting a en suite, i just excited to be going, have to get my passport photo's today as well and an envlople and stamp, hopefully get it away tonight

Nah i wont be too fussed obviously wld be nice but same as you im more excited to be going, did u apply anywhere else before farnham, just out of intrest. Yeah i went got passport photo taken 2day and sent off woooo
Reply 27
Hoppie
Nah i wont be too fussed obviously wld be nice but same as you im more excited to be going, did u apply anywhere else before farnham, just out of intrest. Yeah i went got passport photo taken 2day and sent off woooo

im still behind i was working most of today as well as school, so didn't get anything il either get it between now and friday done, i applied to thames valley (ealing), derby, bournmouth, new bucks, all for the same course really bournmouth were the only ones to reject me, aw well there loss, though it would have been a hard decision farnham or bournmouth

what about you were else did you apply
Reply 28
Applied for bournmouth to and they rejected me- again there loss lol when we are rich and famous and get our universitys noticed then they will feel stupied lol. Also applied for northbrook - As it is where i go now (Im doing a foundation course), and winchester. What is going to be ur 2nd choice after en suite? large room? i wish i new the rough sizes of these rooms. Its a shame they didnt include pictures of the differnt sizes to give you a rough idea
I am :smile: doing film production. How about yourself? x
Reply 30
heyy yea im going to do textile design for fashion and interiors anyone else?? x x
anyone studying fine art, i havent found anyone yet whose going to farnham, i dont wana be on my course on my own lol
Reply 32
sweet-heart33
anyone studying fine art, i havent found anyone yet whose going to farnham, i dont wana be on my course on my own lol

lol you wont be :P i saw loads of fine art people when i went for my interview, doing animation myself tho :biggrin:
does anyone know what we have to do with all the electrical things. i recieved a letter telling me that i have to get everything over 1 yr old tested???
Reply 34
Is anyone studying photography this sept
Sat in my lil student room as I type this, and bored as hell. ._. I thought I'd meet people really quickly and easily. Yeah, it's only the second day >.> But I keep seeing groups of people walk past and it's like "Why don't I have a group of people? D;<"

Anyway, I'm doing journalism. ^.^

Latest