The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tarik 24
Hi I just wonder if someone can help me I just passed my test today so I got my old address in my provisional driving test so the examiner asked me to fill the form to the post office however I don’t which document I must send shall include my pas certificate

Ignore the other poster, you are after a D1/2 form, if you don’t apply then the pass certificate expires in 2 years. Everything is explained on the back of the pass certificate and the form.
I think you don’t get what I mean I can’t get my full licence if I do t send the certificate to DVLA advance the examiner told me you have to send it for yourself as I changed the address as my provisional licence still in the old address that’s why I have to send my provisional and certificate and the D1 form that’s what I think but am not sure if it is right
Reply 42
I think you don’t get what I mean I can’t get my full licence if I do t send the certificate to DVLA advance the examiner told me you have to send it for yourself as I changed the address as my provisional licence still in the old address that’s why I have to send my provisional and certificate and the D1 form that’s what I think but am not sure if it is right

This is why it's a criminal offence to not update your address.. it causes so many problems...

You can fill out the D1 form precisely as @TheDE told you to do, and provide the pass test certificate.

Ensure you send both documents in the same envelope along with the required identification documents to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BN (the postcode is VERY important as it determines the department).
Oh I did send it to the wrong département if that’s the correct address but I have been told there will be just delay if you sent to the wrong department
Reply 44
Oh I did send it to the wrong département if that’s the correct address but I have been told there will be just delay if you sent to the wrong department

Yes that's right. It will take a while for them to get around to opening your envelope, only to discover it's at the wrong sorting area and be redirected to the bottom of another pile.
But do you get the practical pass certificate back with your new driving licence

Latest

Trending

Trending