My friend said she found it really hard "/
Reply 5
I did A2 which i found really easy
A3 which wasn't nice
B5 which was alright
and C6 which i found easy
so fairly confident
Reply 6
I did A1 which was ok.. for case study didnt know much about how depressions form
B4 the one about bangalore- i messed up case study. Did about rural to urban instead by misreading it
then C5 it was alright but for case study I stupidly wrote yorkshire dales then wrote about arches, caves stacks..

oh well.. nothing can be done..
I done A2, B4, C6

I f***** up so bad.
Hadn't done any revision (barely anyway) so I knew I'd do awful.
I really messed up on the case studies, think the rest of it went okay.
But case studies are worth most the marks..
Hopefully the Decision making paper will bring up my marks and coursework.

I think History is more important for me anyway :smile:
Reply 8
A2,B2.C2

found it ok but i had to rush
Reply 9
O that DME was a load of ******** i hated it
but coursework and this exam i'm happy with
which spec? I did Geography C, and i think it could have been worse, but i'm not so sure.
I did Spec A and thought the paper was okay, but unusual. Some of the questions seemed really different to the past papers. I thought I'd managed my time really well but as I was checking I realised I'd missed a question, then proceeded to attempt to do it in about 2 minutes. :awesome:
Reply 12
lol i know what you mean my papers got stuck together so i completely missed a page i could of done easily aha
grrr
I ran out of time spent like 1 hour doing A2 then realising I had 30 minutes left to do the other two quesitons
In section B5, question E (que long 9-marks one with the case study), I somehow misread "prediction" for "prevention". I was on the last sentence of a one-and-a-half page answer with the methods of prevention of floods when I realised my mistake. I had to scribble it all out and start again. I finished with 2 mins to spare. I think it could have been harder, but I really don't know what I got. I did fairly well, but was I good enough for an A*? :frown:
The paper was ok done A2, B4, C6 which were the easiest. didnt have clue for the case study on c4 but chose it because the questions were pretty easy. I made up the case study for B4. Hopefully should pick up some marks or even all for the case study coz it looks so real!
I spent around 45 minutes on A2, 30 on B3 without doing the shopping case study and 15 on C6.

I went back and rushed the B3 case study to get some marks.

I think i did really well on the main questions and so if i picked up 5/8 on 2 case studies and 3/8 on the other, then i reckon 70 marks could be realistic.

I'd then only need 32 for an A* with my coursework being 49/50.
Reply 17
Thomasmc135
I spent around 45 minutes on A2, 30 on B3 without doing the shopping case study and 15 on C6.

I went back and rushed the B3 case study to get some marks.

I think i did really well on the main questions and so if i picked up 5/8 on 2 case studies and 3/8 on the other then i reckon 70 marks could be realistic.

I'd then only need 32 for an A* with my coursework being 49/50.

32 for an a*?
are you sure mate coz i got A on coursework and B on DME and that averaged out at an A altogether but yet even if i got full marks in this exam i still couldn't of got an A* so are you sure aboutthat one?
Maxgoodrum
32 for an a*?
are you sure mate coz i got A on coursework and B on DME and that averaged out at an A altogether but yet even if i got full marks in this exam i still couldn't of got an A* so are you sure aboutthat one?

I got 30/30 on Walton-on-the-Naze and 19/20 on Stansted.

An A* is 151 so minus 49 = 102

If i got 70 then i'd need 32 to reach an A* because 70+32= 102+49=151.

I got 170/200 in mocks so i'm not gonna risk the boundary staying the same.
I flopped :frown:

except on the low pressue question i did well in that
towards the end tho
!OOMGGG flooopeddd, i rekon i got maximum of 5 marks in total for the c2 question -=[

Latest