The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
electricfeel--
Is physiological the same as neurobiological?

yeah, reverse learning and activation synthesis etc.
the666thmessiah
Im doing Bio Rhythms (I just know that rhythm research wont come up because that was in jan!) Evolutionary Explanations of human behaviour (brain size came up in jan) and Perception (Dont know what came up in jan, and I taught myself it because I didnt want to do boring social psychology).. So yeah I pretty much need to revise for everything, and Iv done nothing.. Oh well

do you know any predictions for evolutionary explanations of human behaviour?
Reply 22
BAD IDEA!

All you have to do is look at past papers to see that there have been times when effectively the same question has come up two times on the trot. Don't let anything go slack, you'll only regret it if it does come up.
nuodai
BAD IDEA!

All you have to do is look at past papers to see that there have been times when effectively the same question has come up two times on the trot. Don't let anything go slack, you'll only regret it if it does come up.

Yeah, today a history topic came up that was also in the january paper.
So.. listen to this guy. The exam boards can be sneaky bastards.
nuodai
BAD IDEA!

I can't remember anything. :cry:
mentalframework

mental disorders...if u look on the AQA website, in every past papers all three come up in order...but then again they may decide to throw something else in for a change
our teacher told us that they're obliged to put up each thing up (like sleep, dreams or bio rythms etc.) every 3 years. Like love hasn't been up since June 05 so it really should be on this paper, like officially. But our teacher also said sometimes they can be a bit out, and put it on like June 10 (if it was to go that far obviously) rather than June 09.
Reply 27
It's good that the spec is changing. The range for PYA4 is far to wide. I'm suprised it's lasted this long...
There's no way I'm going to retain everything.
I guess we can just hope.
Reply 28
So we are expecting:

Functions of sleep/dreaming
Adolesence/gender
And Love (with possibility of understudied relationships)

That's do able....
Reply 29
Ah **** not understudied relationships, please no gays and texting love, I'd love it if sleep/dreaming came up though.
Reply 30
I may actually cry if understudied relationships comes up. I HATE not having a choice of questions.
Reply 31
Thats the one thing they need in this paper, they give you such a monster amount to learn they should give you a choice. Its because theres almost no skill involved, its just mindless remembering AO2 points and then whacking them down. In History I got a choice of questions but then theres skill to the essays.
mentalframework

Arghh no Im really sorry, I just know that unless they can word "discuss the relationship between brain size and intelligence" any differently they wont be asking the last topic of the topic. But always remember murphys law :frown:
danielle21711
Relationships? I love it!!!!!!!!!!
But I HATE Personality development, SOOOO boring!

I just dont see what relationships has to offer in terms of studying it, it doesnt really further our understanding of why we behave in such a way, just that we do.

Latest

Trending

Trending