The Student Room Group

Bournemouth versus Kent Postgraduate program

Hello,

I am currently accepted with conditional offers for both postgraduate programs at Kent and Bournemouth Universities. I need a little help deciding on one of them if you are familiar with the specific program and know what it implies as possibilities for the future; also regarding university tradition in the field and program strong points.
I want to be able to learn from the best in the field.

The programs are:
University of Kent: MSc Digital Visual Effects
Bournemouth University: MSc Computer Animation and Visual Effects.

Any suggestions? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Nobody had any kind of idea about the programs to guide me at least a little bit?
Hi dude I also got conditional offer for the course Msc.Digital Visual Effects in kent university.So for i heard both the uni has good reputation for this course.Do u have any previous experience in this field
Reply 3
Bump. I was also wondering which the 'best' course out of the two would be.

As Bournemouth seems to be the most revered, Kent seems to offer a great programme ("The best programme in British education" - Framestore CFC). So in terms of getting a job, I'd probably think Bournemouth will be the best option, but what about if you carry further say onto PhD level? Which would be the best then?

Does anyone has any details on how the 2 MSc courses stack up against each other?

Latest

Trending

Trending