The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
gammapulsar
Hello everyone!
Well I'm not sure if I'll be an Imperial student yet but I was wondering if there is any awesome student that could post some exercises, e-books, lectures from 1st year maths from IC just to keep myself (and maybe others) entertained on the summer.

It be awesomme! We can trade stuff. I have a ton of ebooks here, just tell me the subject. (:

Ps. internationals, ohaai!

You can get some materials here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/mathematics/students/undergraduate/coursematerials
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
gammapulsar
Hello everyone!
Well I'm not sure if I'll be an Imperial student yet but I was wondering if there is any awesome student that could post some exercises, e-books, lectures from 1st year maths from IC just to keep myself (and maybe others) entertained on the summer.

It be awesomme! We can trade stuff. I have a ton of ebooks here, just tell me the subject. (:

Ps. internationals, ohaai!

same! even though it might sound sad to do maths to keep ourselves busy, but im really keen to find out what kind of maths i will do in the next two years. the idea of doing pure maths for 2 whole years kinda scares me off.
kenbellston
same! even though it might sound sad to do maths to keep ourselves busy, but im really keen to find out what kind of maths i will do in the next two years. the idea of doing pure maths for 2 whole years kinda scares me off.

No you won't be doing a lot of pure maths. There are only 6 pure maths courses. M1F, M1P1, M1P2, M2PM1/PM2/PM3.

You will learn pure, applied, methods, and statistics.

Latest

Trending

Trending