The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why would anyone wear briefs?
Reply 21
tobie123
Yes nothing isnt an option! Dont even feel comfortable in briefs so shorts or pjs is only options

Learn to love with it ... Naked is how God intended!
Reply 22
light cotton pjs, surf shorts, or normal pj shorts
Reply 23
JoeTSR
I'm going into year 11, and all through secondary school have been boarding. Trust me, everyone will sleep in boxers/briefs. It's fine.

As to the going to the toilet issue, I think that depends. At my last school(I changed schools halfway through year 9) it was totally normal to go to the toilet/brush your teeth in just your boxers. Here, it's sort of ok, not so much though.

LOL.

its the army which says got to wear briefs not boxers, thats the problem. Am ok sleeping in boxers, briefs is different
Reply 24
Nekkid ftw :teeth:
Reply 25
thelancastrian
Why would anyone wear briefs?

Joining the army and kit list says got to wear briefs. Just startin wearin them after boxers for 7 years. not my choice
quite often i find myself sleeping in my bathrobe because theyre so cozy :p: plus if its cold outside during the night it means i dont need to get dressed to go out for a smoke :smile:

btw, out of interest, why does the (British?) army insist on briefs instead of boxers? do they really care?
Reply 27
abrp
quite often i find myself sleeping in my bathrobe because theyre so cozy :p: plus if its cold outside during the night it means i dont need to get dressed to go out for a smoke :smile:

btw, out of interest, why does the (British?) army insist on briefs instead of boxers? do they really care?

Aparently so that boxers dont show under pt shorts (they must be pretty short!) and also for 'support'
Reply 28
tobie123
its the army which says got to wear briefs not boxers, thats the problem. Am ok sleeping in boxers, briefs is different

Did you mean to quote me there?
Reply 29
Dynamitri
I don't have a problem with walking naked across the hallway full of chicks in a dorm, or at home when I'm alone. Do you? :confused:

Id do that if i was living with loads of women yeh!! Especially ones...

Love.Angel.Music.Baby

pants, tight ones,

...like this:wink:
Reply 30
naked or thong
Reply 31
JoeTSR
Did you mean to quote me there?

Yes just pointing out its the briefs that are an issue. No problem sleeppin or walkin around in boxies
noaksey
Id do that if i was living with loads of women yeh!! Especially ones...

...like this:wink:

i doubt walking down the hall to the kitchen to get a drink (or w/e) naked with your wang out will increase the chances of girls from your dorms performing spontaneous midnight hallway fellatio on you.
A bodysuit of human hair :colonhash:
Reply 34
abrp
i doubt walking down the hall to the kitchen to get a drink (or w/e) naked with your wang out will increase the chances of girls from your dorms performing spontaneous midnight hallway fellatio on you.

dont think they have mixed dorms in the british army!
Reply 35
tobie123
Yes just pointing out its the briefs that are an issue. No problem sleeppin or walkin around in boxies

But I said "boxers/briefs"

Why can you sleep in boxers, but not briefs? I wear both, I sleep in both.
Reply 36
abrp

Yeh, you're right. Would be an awesome dorm though..!
Reply 37
Prudy
Nekkid ftw :teeth:

This. The emoticon face is the one you should be making at the same time.
Reply 38
JoeTSR
But I said "boxers/briefs"

Why can you sleep in boxers, but not briefs? I wear both, I sleep in both.

ive worn boxers for about 7 years and am not used to wearing briefs. theyr a bit too revealin in a dorm of lads
Reply 39
You can get 'short' PJ bottoms you know, which are basically Boxers or Boxer-Briefs.

If I were you I'd go down that route, but if you can get a pair with some kind of humorous pattern, say a skull and crossbones, or maybe a skin coloured pair with cartoon pubic hair or something? You just need to remember that humour in the armed forces rarely steps out of the gutter...

Latest