The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
scarlet ibis
I'm don't think I'm pregnant or anything, I'm just interested in what the early signs of pregnancy are, other than missing periods. i e before you get a 'bump'!

Morning sickness? Cravings for weird foods?
Morning sickness, tiredness, generally emotional, weight gain etc..
Reply 3
larger stomach region
common sightings of new-borns in your vincinity :p:

dont hit me...
vomiting? craving? dihorrea? swollen/sore breasts?eating changes?sleeping pattern?

if its within 3 days use mornign after pill.
if its two weeks + can use pregnancy test
Reply 5
tender breasts, higher sensitivity to certain smells, frequent urination... are very early signs
Reply 6
magiccarpet

if its within 3 days use mornign after pill.
if its two weeks + can use pregnancy test

Er, she never said she'd had unprotected sex
Reply 7
Jenna999
Er, she never said she'd had unprotected sex

She said she wasn't pregnant, she was just wondering.
Some people reckon they can tell just from looking at you. Apparently your skin and eyes look different and your breasts swell. You're very sensitive to everything.
the main one is:frown:note i accept no liability it is not an good test but a mild hint)

as soon as you wake up, go into the kicthen and smell fatty frying bacon/toast/strong /eggs. i assure you this will make you VOOOOMIT!!!!this is positive pregnancy

it worked when i was on a Pill too strong for me.
Reply 10
Pangs in your abdomen is a common one I've heard
Feeling sick
Sore boobies

Hmmm other than that nothing really I don't think
Reply 11
bigger breasts (don't worry if you're not sure, if they've gotten any bigger a guy will point them out)

A radiant glow about you.

if the pregnancy test says you are.
Reply 12
Tiredness, maybe.
Reply 13
lessthanthree
metallic taste in the mouth.

Really? How odd.
Reply 14
Lots....tender breasts, lethargy, headaches, sickness, difference in sex drive, increased saliva, frequent urination, more wind, crampy sensations, there might even be bleeding.
- morning sickness or general nausea
- Breasts swell and may be tender.
- nipples and the area around the nipples (areola) get darker and broader.
- having to urinate more often.
- feeling tired.
- constipation
- heartburn
- headaches.
- mood swings -- feel angry, sad, or happy for no reason.
Reply 16
for some reason i really want to be pregant right now... i don't want to have a baby or look after it or anything... i just want to be pregnant. I get like this at the same time every month. Peter even knows in advance when it's going to happen and keeps me away from any baby shops or I just start crying and stuff... wierd
Reply 17
naelse
for some reason i really want to be pregant right now... i don't want to have a baby or look after it or anything... i just want to be pregnant. I get like this at the same time every month. Peter even know in advance when it's going to happen and keeps me away from any baby shops or I just start crying and stuff... wierd

Woah, that is weird. Guess it's just nature's way of getting us to reproduce! :confused:
Reply 18
naelse
for some reason i really want to be pregant right now... i don't want to have a baby or look after it or anything... i just want to be pregnant. I get like this at the same time every month. Peter even know in advance when it's going to happen and keeps me away from any baby shops or I just start crying and stuff... wierd

:eek: Thought it was just me! :eek: Although it doesn't happen at a particular time of the month its just constant. I'm soooo broody. Training to be a nursery nurse didn't help. I went out with some health visitors a few weeks ago and got to hold lots of newborn babies! :love:
Reply 19
Sarky
:eek: Thought it was just me! :eek: Although it doesn't happen at a particular time of the month its just constant. I'm soooo broody. Training to be a nursery nurse didn't help. I went out with some health visitors a few weeks ago and got to hold lots of newborn babies! :love:

awwww babies! :smile:

at the moment it's so strong i just get urges to take pregancy tests *just in case* even though i'm on the pill. :rolleyes: and then i only get disappointed...

Latest