The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

magiccarpet
vomiting? craving? dihorrea? swollen/sore breasts?eating changes?sleeping pattern?

if its within 3 days use mornign after pill.
if its two weeks + can use pregnancy test

Queen of cr*p strikes again.
How is using morning after pill the same as pregnancy test?

And you don't get any of these symptoms for weeks after you get pregnant.
Reply 21
Rebecca/Becca
She said she wasn't pregnant, she was just wondering.

Yeah exactly! So why magiccarpet was churning out crap about morning after pills and pregnancy tests after two weeks i really don't know..
Weight gain, cravings for odd foods, leg cramps...(though this could be a range of things)
Reply 23
Sore breasts is usually an early sign.
Reply 24
i dont understand why anyone would want children... i hope my parents dont expect any grandkids off me...
Reply 25
Lozza
i dont understand why anyone would want children... i hope my parents dont expect any grandkids off me...

I feel the exact opposite but to each their own :smile:
Reply 26
Jenna999
Yeah exactly! So why magiccarpet was churning out crap about morning after pills and pregnancy tests after two weeks i really don't know..

Because magiccarpet obviously didn't read the first post in the thread to work out what the poster wanted to know. :rolleyes: :mad:
Lozza

Why, exactly? Reproduction is pretty essential and we're all programmed to do it... I can't understand how you'd be so against it? Even if you don't want children yourself, surely you must appreciate why others would?
morning sickness (ie. urges of vomiting)
craving for food (which can also be an ED symptom)
tender breasts / nipples (ie. to prepare for milk production)
food tastes blend / tastless
fatigue
mood-swings (deary hormones :rolleyes: )
more frequent urination

gosh...i wouldn't want to be pregnant. :redface:
thanks people.

any more inputs from medics? foolfarian...? particularly about when they appear. only after several weeks into the pregnancy?
The reason i got thinking about this was because i read somewhere that you get mottling under your eyes, and a dark line on your stomach when pregnant. it just sounded odd, and i wondered if it was true, and what the other early signs are, other than missing your period.

and just to make things clear, i'm on the pill, and have no reason to believe i'm pregnant!
Reply 30
scarlet ibis
thanks people.

any more inputs from medics? foolfarian...? particularly about when they appear. only after several weeks into the pregnancy?
The reason i got thinking about this was because i read somewhere that you get mottling under your eyes, and a dark line on your stomach when pregnant. it just sounded odd, and i wondered if it was true, and what the other early signs are, other than missing your period.

and just to make things clear, i'm on the pill, and have no reason to believe i'm pregnant!

Depends on the symptom as to when it occurs. The earliest symptoms occur about 4 weeks after fertilization and this can include the feelings of nausea and tiredness. Most other early symtoms then occur anytime between 4-8 weeks after fertilization.
Reply 31
Vixen
Depends on the symptom as to when it occurs. The earliest symptoms occur about 4 weeks after fertilization and this can include the feelings of nausea and tiredness. Most other early symtoms then occur anytime between 4-8 weeks after fertilization.

Yeah and I suppose if you got pregnant right after your period you'd only notice you'd missed one about 4 weeks after fertilization and then all the other signs would show up at the same time as missing a period...

Latest