The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Starsailor
By Elgar? It's a bit morbid, is it not? :confused:

Good for a funeral but I certainly couldn't listen to it during revision. Still, each to his own I suppose...

Michael

Morbid? Never heard it called that before, but I guess you are entitled to your own opinion, I think it's great to study to.
Well, I think it's morbid because it's been played at countless funeral ceremonies, and I usually associate funerals and death with an air morbidness, if you get me...

Still, it is a beautiful piece of music.

Michael
Snow Patrol's album got me through my German coursework, but atm it's Bright Eyes getting me through the exam process!
Reply 103
I generally listen to quite fast-paced music of anything that I like. If it's too slow I don't work that well, but if it's too fast I'll rush it. It also depends on the subjects, some I can't listen to music at all while doing.
Dance music makes me write sooo fast!
Apparently classical music is supposed to be good. I can't really say tho, I used some random 90s dancy tracks and they worked for me :p: Or silence. Often that's best anyway. Meh.

Danni xox
danni_bella83
Apparently classical music is supposed to be good.

I think it has to be music with a tempo similar to the heart beat for it to be effective.

I found this a few months ago, which was of quite a lot of interest to me. Have a read through.

Michael
I have to have total silence, i get distracted easily
Boyz II Men, KC & jojo, babyface... woohoooo!!!! i can only revise with this music.

Latest

Trending

Trending