Could you invite me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    Could you invite me?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1669705

PM this guy with your number, it's on whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiop1998)
    Any predictions of grade boundaries out of 70 for an A?
    I've always been told it's about 70% for an A, so guessing around the 50 marks out of 70.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cweyland)
    I've always been told it's about 70% for an A, so guessing around the 50 marks out of 70.
    ive been told its 80% rip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srayogn)
    ive been told its 80% rip
    Well I definitely know it's 80+ % for Bio and Chem, but I thought physics was lower as it's harder?

Anyway that's what I'm prayin' for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cweyland)
    Well I definitely know it's 80+ % for Bio and Chem, but I thought physics was lower as it's harder?

Anyway that's what I'm prayin' for
    Well look at the grade boundaries for the past papers, they average out between the two papers to about 70% for an A and the boundaries won't be much different (if not lower) for the new spec.

ReputationRep:
    Is AS grade important? I've been told that the only marks that are important are the one that im going to do in A2

ReputationRep:
    Is there a list of equations that we should know how to derive for the exam?

ReputationRep:
    if i completely mess up and come out with a bad grade at AS but then continue on to A2 will my AS grade have any effect on my A2 grade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andyoha)
    if i completely mess up and come out with a bad grade at AS but then continue on to A2 will my AS grade have any effect on my A2 grade?
    No, but if you get a bad grade I don't think you will be allowed to carry on forward/ why would you want to lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    No, but if you get a bad grade I don't think you will be allowed to carry on forward/ why would you want to lol
    Well my physics teacher doesn't give af who stays on so I can get a U and still continue, but I have to continue as I dropped bio too late into the year to switch to another subject, so I guess I will just have to try really hard next year.

ReputationRep:
    Will there be an unofficial mark scheme released after the exam by someone like those arsey releases for maths???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    Will there be an unofficial mark scheme released after the exam by someone like those arsey releases for maths???
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    I am panicking so hard right now, I don't know anything I can't do this omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    me too i gotta learn all of the module 4 content yet too and I've got a business exam tomorrow that I've done no revision for either ahahahah my life is screwed ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    me too i gotta learn all of the module 4 content yet too and I've got a business exam tomorrow that I've done no revision for either ahahahah my life is screwed ...
    I have another exam too so I'll be in isolation and I cant prep for both (x.x)

ReputationRep:
    I have another exam too so I'll be in isolation and I cant prep for both (x.x)
    why do you have to be in isolation?

ReputationRep:
    Same, I got an A* last year without batting an eyelid, but this year I feel completely out of my depth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.