The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Original post by tillytots
surprised they didn't put a scream in there at the end.

Same ere man
Jay is breaking apart, and Ben can just keep a straight face.

He's such a little S***bag
Andrew is obviously going to have the blame now though..
Reply 2083
It will piss me off ultimately if Jay is framed for the murder, considering how Ben shoved aside his hoody that he was wearing whilst at Heather's so it couldn't be burned..
Worst soap murder ever tbh
Reply 2085
Wont Shirley know someone deleted the voice mail?
Reply 2086
Best episode in a while tbf. I was waiting for a scream and all
Reply 2087
Original post by franzk
Wont Shirley know someone deleted the voice mail?

exactly what i thought :s-smilie:
I think by not adding the scream it made the scene more tense as we all expected the scream but never got it......
i cant really imagine shirly screaming tbh, her voice sounds like a constant sore throat lol

But omg i was annoyed with ben throughout this episode :angry: i just hope he either dies or phil snitches on him. I felt soo bad or jay :frown: does anyone else find him slyly cute? :ninja:
I thought ben was a don in this episode actually!

he kills heather then five minutes later he's lilke, "where's hev? not like her to miss a meal". Lol what a psychopath. I like him much more when he's being psychopathic.

I also loved "you gonna be listening to whale music next?", "....Maybe some dubstep". hahaha
Did anyone else get a glimpse of Ben kicking Jay's hoody under the car?

Also, what on Earth was Phil doing at Heth's place anyway?

And LOL at Ben chucking Roxy's coat in the washer.
Reply 2092
Urgh when Phil said to Shirley "tonight you don't need to wear anything." I was eating my dinner at that point lol!

I was also waiting for that scream when she went into Heather's flat at the end.

I actually quite liked Hev... kinda wish she had a happy ending with Andrew and George.
Looks like Jay is going to be stitched up for this later.. his jumper was kicked under the car... later to be saved by the fingerprint on Roxy's coat at the last minute... That's my guess anyway. Really annoyed. I hate Ben a LOT... so irritating and so evil... obviously the new Nick Cotton. Poor Heather.. I would have preferred a happy ending for Heather and Andrew.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by flowermaster91
i cant really imagine shirly screaming tbh, her voice sounds like a constant sore throat lol

But omg i was annoyed with ben throughout this episode :angry: i just hope he either dies or phil snitches on him. I felt soo bad or jay :frown: does anyone else find him slyly cute? :ninja:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! but then I had a flash back to when he was younger... and now I feel nothing but self disgust .....:getmecoat:
Original post by n1r4v
First episode Ive watched in months, Ben is insane rofl

Can someone tell me why Ben got angry at Heather ie what she grassed him up about? What was Ben lying about with regards to Phil?

1. Ben got his dad arrested by telling the police that his Dad had confessed to Ben that he'd encouraged Stella (one of Phil's past girlfriends) to jump off a building. This counted as murder apparently. Phil was charged, imprisoned on remand and just about to go to court for this.

2. Ben revealed to his brother Ian that he was lying to the police. Ian told the police but didn't tell Ben that he had done so. Phil was released and the police are going to charge Ben with attempting to pervert the course of justice.

3. Ben assumed Heather had told the police he had been lying as she had overheard him talking to Ian and confronted him about it, saying she would 'sort it out'. In fact Heather did not tell the police anything.

That's it I think....

:smile:
Reply 2096
there is an episode today i think
Original post by mel0n
there is an episode today i think

Yea because there won't be one on Friday due to Sport Relief.
Original post by pinda.college
Did anyone else get a glimpse of Ben kicking Jay's hoody under the car?

Also, what on Earth was Phil doing at Heth's place anyway?

And LOL at Ben chucking Roxy's coat in the washer.

I don't understand this. How did Phil know that Ben was at Heather's?
Phil saw someone/Jay go running out of Heather's flat, so went to see what was going on and found Ben.

Quick Reply

Latest