The Student Room Group

Big bang theory

What are all your thoughts on the Big Bang theory characters?
I’m starting to find Leonard really annoying and weird.
Ikr but I love sheldon's stupidity tho

Original post by Syed998
Original post by Syed998

The series deals with the stereotypes of nerds. And in my opinion Leonard made the best development as character from season to season. After what I have seen.
Young Sheldon is better :redface: I'm still working my way through series 1 of BBT. I can see why people like / dislike the show though.
Penny is hot. Nuff said.
Original post by GraceWilliams:)
Ikr but I love sheldon's stupidity tho

Stupidity is maybe the wrong word for a genius in science. He has a lack of emotional intelligence, that's it.
I think that it was a good series and is worth watching. The characters are good and funny
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Penny is hot. Nuff said.

True. Leonard certainly knows that he is a lucky man. His persistance was paid off.
Leonard gets more and more annoying as it goes on, I liked him in the first few series but later ones he's a right ****, I actually like Sheldon, (my brother has Asperger's so maybe I am conditioned to it) especially later on and the dynamic he has with Amy, he clearly adores her but sometimes isn't sure how to show it. Howard and Bernadette both annoy me as when you remove the humour they are both just horrible people. The entire show would have been a lot better without Kripke, I hate him and avoid the episodes he is in.

Quick Reply

Latest