The Student Room Group

What anime is this?

Hello, I saw a screenshot and heard bits and bobs about an anime which I really wanted to check out but I can't find the name of the anime or remember much and I'm hoping someone here could help identify it.

It's an anime that was airing episodes very recently, maybe through January, definitely February, and possibly March.

Seemed very shonen, fight scene-oriented.

I think it was the second or third season that was airing during the time period above.

There's a character (probably the main???) with blue/navy/grey-looking hair, which was spiky but pointed downwards, a male character.

It was very popular among the male anime fan community online and irl (lots of boys at my school were watching it, some in lessons :K:)

Possibly set in a school, the character I'm thinking of was wearing a suit that looked quite like a school uniform but the rest of the setting was not school-like, probably wasn't a school on reflection

(English) title sounded like it had a b or d/ some sort of plosive sounds in it, maybe the word "boy" or "competition" or something along those lines (really not sure about that though)

Will add anymore details I remember but I have completely forgotten the name :s-smilie:
Original post by azure000
Hello, I saw a screenshot and heard bits and bobs about an anime which I really wanted to check out but I can't find the name of the anime or remember much and I'm hoping someone here could help identify it.

It's an anime that was airing episodes very recently, maybe through January, definitely February, and possibly March.

Seemed very shonen, fight scene-oriented.

I think it was the second or third season that was airing during the time period above.

There's a character (probably the main???) with blue/navy/grey-looking hair, which was spiky but pointed downwards, a male character.

It was very popular among the male anime fan community online and irl (lots of boys at my school were watching it, some in lessons :K:)

Possibly set in a school, the character I'm thinking of was wearing a suit that looked quite like a school uniform but the rest of the setting was not school-like, probably wasn't a school on reflection

(English) title sounded like it had a b or d/ some sort of plosive sounds in it, maybe the word "boy" or "competition" or something along those lines (really not sure about that though)

Will add anymore details I remember but I have completely forgotten the name :s-smilie:

My immediate thought from the current season would be Mashle - The Divine Visionary Candidate Exam Arc? Perhaps less likely, Blue Exorcist or Solo Levelling?
Reply 2
Original post by AngryJellyfish
My immediate thought from the current season would be Mashle - The Divine Visionary Candidate Exam Arc? Perhaps less likely, Blue Exorcist or Solo Levelling?

I think it’s solo levelling thank you sosososo much!

Quick Reply

Latest