Original post by propagation
EOC mate!

Ahh not another eoc-er!

Original post by amyamyx
Like 7 att an stuff, all below 10 l0l
Now its good enough (:
121 cb yay
And l00l tell me bout it, I had 100k an thought I was super rich

121 cb!? Is that with the new eoc levels that I think go up to 200, or when it went up to 136ish? 100k is probably more than what's on my acc now tbh haha
Original post by AstroNandos
Ahh not another eoc-er!

121 cb!? Is that with the new eoc levels that I think go up to 200, or when it went up to 136ish? 100k is probably more than what's on my acc now tbh haha

lol
never understood why ppl hate the eoc. it's the better system.
Runescape huh?
Seen this game ruin the life of very good people. These people use to play only an hour a day but that quickly escslated... 1 hour turned into 3, 3 into 5 and so on. To the point when they were hooked (addicted).

This game is a waste of time and should not be played. (My option)

Hope you guys are more wise then others and know when it's time to quit and move on.

Good luck my brothers (&sisters if any play) go own some noobs.
We don't call people Gay or ****** lol.
PM me on RS, my User is: LiquidS0ul V
Who here actually follows the lore?
Original post by amyamyx
You should try warbands, its amazing exp (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eww warbands!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by KingStannis
Who here actually follows the lore?

No, it would take to much of my time, I do take in some of it when people tell me.
Amyffum, ive quit for now though cause exams, start again in December (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForgetMe
Eww warbands!!

Warbands is amazing?!
Got 94 farm all cause of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AstroNandos
Ahh not another eoc-er!

Hahaha, yeh it used to go upto 138 in eoc:biggrin:
New skill an town out aswell!
And ahah, luckily ive made progress with my bank now:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyamyx
Warbands is amazing?!
Got 94 farm all cause of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be fun if there were no piles of people involved. I mean if you are not in any of friend chats, you might be killed because you are a white dot :facepalm:
It would be fun if there were no piles of people involved. I mean if you are not in any of friend chats, you might be killed because you are a white dot :facepalm:

Its a wilderness minigame, obviously involves pking, as annoying it is gotta endure it which sucks iknow.
Ive got pked alot of times sooo I feel you
But if youre with fcs, its not too bad tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyamyx
Its a wilderness minigame, obviously involves pking, as annoying it is gotta endure it which sucks iknow.
Ive got pked alot of times sooo I feel you
But if youre with fcs, its not too bad tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it several times but then got annoyed. Maybe I'll come back to get my 200m farm :colone:
Got 99 agility yesterday, 99 construction today. Only hunter left till I max out, its been like 6-7 years in the making and has been a blast. I plan on quitting once I get max, however its never that simple with RS....
Motherlode maw vs shards is so annoying, to say they're supposed to be equivalent in terms of rewards they don't seem it.
And the inability of most players to determine how inefficicne tthings are is incredibly annoying, so many people think that the harps in Elf city are amazing because they're "free" xp despite being so slow.
I did it several times but then got annoyed. Maybe I'll come back to get my 200m farm :colone:

Hahah yeh it does get super annoying when your fcs got a leak an you die :frown:
But the exp<3
And ahah gl on 200m farm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
Motherlode maw vs shards is so annoying, to say they're supposed to be equivalent in terms of rewards they don't seem it.
And the inability of most players to determine how inefficicne tthings are is incredibly annoying, so many people think that the harps in Elf city are amazing because they're "free" xp despite being so slow.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamg harp is so cool!!! :gah:

Original post by amyamyx
Hahah yeh it does get super annoying when your fcs got a leak an you die :frown:
But the exp<3
And ahah gl on 200m farm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'm soon 35m xp, just another 165m left :teehee:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamg harp is so cool!!! :gah:]

Better be trollin' :unimpressed:
My username is Kingstannis5

Add me in game anyone who wants to.

Quick Reply

Latest