The Student Room Group

What games did everybody play on their computers at school or when they were younger

Title
For me, I remember playing games in education city although can’t remember but they’re about. I also really love playing the CBBC website and CBeebies website. Girls go games What another great website and I remember playing again called sneeze which was a bit like the Covid pandemic, but 10 years ago! Interested to hear what you guys played
pacman (or rather a knock off version)
chucky egg
lemmings
paperboy
The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Original post by PQ
pacman (or rather a knock off version)
chucky egg
lemmings
paperboy
The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Pac-Man is so good
GTA 5
I used to play FRIV all the time. There was like a bull game on there where you would run away from the bull and there was also a cat with milk game.
Also I used to play fire boy and water girl on maths is fun I think.
Oh and online simon says memory game.
Fun times.
Fireboy and Watergirl!! I love how Disney has reclaimed that
yess the resemblance is uncanny between the two. But its fun and I love the movie and the game soo
The oldest ganes I remember were on casettes for a monitor with a green screen. The games I played were Trivial Pursuit and Wheel of Fortune to name two games I still have in mind.
Lemmings and James Pond, on Acorn Archimedes, then later Ken's Labyrinth on the school's shiny new Windows 95 PC. :moon:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Lemmings and James Pond, on Acorn Archimedes, then later Ken's Labyrinth on the school's shiny new Windows 95 PC. :moon:

I am sure to remember James Pond: It was a goldfish and the whole game a parody to James Bond playable on SNES. Correct me, if I am wrong.
(edited 2 days ago)
Original post by Kallisto
I am sure to remember James Pond: It was a goldfish and the whole game a parody to James Bond playable on SNES. Correct me, if I am wrong.

Sounds like the same franchise! James Pond 2 got released on SNES, but not the first game apparently, which is the only one I've played.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Sounds like the same franchise! James Pond 2 got released on SNES, but not the first game apparently, which is the only one I've played.

I just realized that the game was released for many different platforms. Must have been a popular franchise.

Quick Reply

Latest