The Student Room Group

RSA II?

Would a GCSE double award in ICT count as an "equivalent" to RSA II?
Reply 1
Original post by BradPennick
Would a GCSE double award in ICT count as an "equivalent" to RSA II?

Probably not. As far as I am aware it is a typing qualification for secretaries. A qualification in business administration is probably closer to the mark as you cover things like doing minutes and supporting committees etc..

It will depend on the job, whether it is more strictly admin or more genetic data stuff as to whether you can say your GCSE is transferable.
Reply 2
Original post by evantej
A qualification in business administration is probably closer to the mark as you cover things like doing minutes and supporting committees etc..

I have an NVQ Level 2 In Business Admin? Would that count?
Reply 3
Original post by BradPennick
I have an NVQ Level 2 In Business Admin? Would that count?

Yeah. If you have level three then that will be equivalent to any of the old qualifications.

Just thought I would clarify something about your business administration qualification. Level two is equivalent to the high-end GCSEs (A*-C) and level three is equivalent to A levels. What I meant when I said if you have level three it will be equivalent to any of the old qualifications, is that it is the highest level NVQ in administration before you take on some managerial responsibility (i.e. only office managers etc. do level four and above).
(edited 11 years ago)
If i have a BSc (Honours) in Computer Studies, does this validate proof ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending