The Student Room Group

ENIC statement for STP

Hi. I moved to UK last year and graduated from University of Glasgow with a Masters last year. I have applied for the STP. I have a Bachelors degree from outside the UK. I was wondering if I still need an ENIC statement for my Bachelor's degree or if my Masters from enough is enough to prove that my Bachelor's degree is valid in the UK as it should have been valid for me to have gotten an offer from the UK based university in the first place?
Original post by Stardust947383
Hi. I moved to UK last year and graduated from University of Glasgow with a Masters last year. I have applied for the STP. I have a Bachelors degree from outside the UK. I was wondering if I still need an ENIC statement for my Bachelor's degree or if my Masters from enough is enough to prove that my Bachelor's degree is valid in the UK as it should have been valid for me to have gotten an offer from the UK based university in the first place?

You should contact the STP and ask what they require.
Reply 2

I think you only need it for the international degree you have which is bachelor degree, right?
Reply 3

You would need an ENIC STATEMENT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending