The Student Room Group

I need ideas to reword my EPQ title.

Hi all,

In need of some help. I’ve started my EPQ and have just been told by my coordinator that my title is to narrative like, it is currently ‘was the Battle of Britain a turning point in World War II.’
I need help working either a debate into it or completely rewording it.

Advice excepted gratefully!
Perhaps: "Assessing the significance of the Battle of Britain: A pivotal moment or one of many in World War II?"

Or: "Examining the Influence of the Battle of Britain on World War II's Course"

This could also work: "From Peril to Triumph: Analyzing the Role of the Battle of Britain in Shaping World War II"
Reply 2
Original post by EnigmaChess
Perhaps: "Assessing the significance of the Battle of Britain: A pivotal moment or one of many in World War II?"

Or: "Examining the Influence of the Battle of Britain on World War II's Course"

This could also work: "From Peril to Triumph: Analyzing the Role of the Battle of Britain in Shaping World War II"

all of these seem rather AI-generated, which may be an issue because the exam boards are usually against these tools (for the near future)
Original post by kijeta
all of these seem rather AI-generated, which may be an issue because the exam boards are usually against these tools (for the near future)

I've been told I write like an AI, aha.
Reply 4
Original post by AbiY_06
Hi all,

In need of some help. I’ve started my EPQ and have just been told by my coordinator that my title is to narrative like, it is currently ‘was the Battle of Britain a turning point in World War II.’

Try making it more specific, this will also help you in the long run. Making your scope of study too large could get you into trouble with plagiarism or a case where you write too much.
My advice is to focus on a specific moment during the war that helped the British significantly, I'm not familiar with History myself, but there are many moments in history where they've had their turning points.

From my experience, my EPQ title started out as research on how television & social media hugely impacted children's behaviour. I was told to make this even more specific & ended with the title of how cartoons & TV series have an impact on children aged 6-11.
As you can see I've lowered the scope of study, you should try this too.

Hope this helps.
Original post by AbiY_06
Hi all,

Use the to what extent format. This would allow you to argue both sides of the question and evaluate on how with the research you have done, you have reached your final conclusion.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending