Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
prettygreeneyes99
pssh, but i want to be at the top! advertising & marketing, 1st year :smile:

done
thankoo :smile:
Reply 23
I thought i stuck her on my list ReFoxed? nevermind... prettygreeneyes99 darling, can you put some accomidation info/myspace/msn or whatever. looks a bit empty at the moment...

Oh, and ReFoxed, i'll get an updated accomidation list done, its easier for people to see who's in their court/building then. Add it as a seperate thing to the bottom of the main post once its done yeah?
Hayes Wharf, A17 room C, [email protected] :smile:
Reply 25
liamhaynes
I thought i stuck her on my list ReFoxed? nevermind... prettygreeneyes99 darling, can you put some accomidation info/myspace/msn or whatever. looks a bit empty at the moment...

Oh, and ReFoxed, i'll get an updated accomidation list done, its easier for people to see who's in their court/building then. Add it as a seperate thing to the bottom of the main post once its done yeah?

A' ok
Reply 27
refoxed

Criminology and Psychology:

[INDENT]1st : gemma1987 (Gemma) | [Brayford Quays][/INDENT]

[INDENT]Psychology and Criminology:

[INDENT]1st : emlo87 | [Hayes Wharf] Flat C6 | http://www.myspace.com/e_l_c[/INDENT][/INDENT]

T:

They're the same subject! Sorry, that's my fault I always put the psychology bit first
Could you please add that my favourite colour is green?

Reply 29
Bubblebee
Could you please add that my favourite colour is green?

NEVER!

*sad panda*
refoxed
NEVER!

*sad panda*

But it is an everything thread. I might make some friends who also like the colour green.

please?
*Saaaaaaaaad panda?*
i like the colour green :biggrin: but id say baby blue is my favourite colour, greens more like my 2nd favourite...we should have a top 5.
Reply 32
how about fav flava of Jelly Bean?

JK.

But seriously, this thread is fine as it is. I'll just help u keep it updated, and then like, Friday night, last thing, i'll make it into document form so everyone can print it off before they come up if they want.

L
Just to appologise. I may have been slightly tipsy and bored last night!

:frown:
Reply 34
Oh bless you! You silly girl.

No worries. You did make friends with someone else who likes green in the end anyway! Really just want to be at Uni now... Cant wait.

L
liamhaynes
Oh bless you! You silly girl.

No worries. You did make friends with someone else who likes green in the end anyway! Really just want to be at Uni now... Cant wait.

L

Yeah I'm leaving for Lincoln in 7 hours! Go me...still haven't packed a thing though :frown:
im moving in either saturday or sunday, but taking most of my stuff up tomorrow, i really should pack :biggrin:
Reply 37
Moving over on Saturday, with a suitcase of stuff. Then parents are running across some boxes of stuff on Monday for me.
Reply 38

Forensic Science
First Year
Brayford Courts, Court13, Appartment12, Room1
[email protected] There should be an underscor before the 474
Myspace is below
Reply 39
www.myspace.com/dsteeps

i accidentally made one. still not happy with layout but it is something i will work on

Latest