Visit website
Reply 1
i'll bring the water, steeps you bring the mash and chonk you bring the bowl
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
woooooooo need some new stuff for our wall!

*brings a badger trap*

edit: yes it is true, no idea when or why
Reply 3
WOW that sounds like a great time ...................to be sat at home bored :biggrin:

On a side note what is the new engine shed like on pricing for beer, I heard rumours its average prices which seems odd as its supposed to be a student bar.
Reply 4
its average, like 2 quid for a pint of grolsch and expenisve orange juice and ****.
Reply 5
Engine Shed is crap! Expensive crap! :frown: Much prefer a night up town...
Reply 6
same stuff on tap that was at the delph, at 20% extra cost. 1.80 for a pint of coke when every other bar/pub in the area does it for 1.40. (i try not to drink too much unless i'm on a bender)
Reply 7

how much is to get in tonight
Reply 8
Deleted.
Reply 9
what was it like?
Reply 10
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its was awesome! truely awesome! the guy is a legend...my idol! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....o what a night!
we went ritzys and saw gary lucy.... it was quite unreal, he was on stage for around 30 seconds, and it didnt even look like him!
Reply 12

Yeah two hours standing in a queue, having to go in one at a time as one person left, but screw it... Bodger snorted mash potato. It rocked, if only for a small ammount of time.
Reply 13
I was the last person allowed in before it went one in one out.. so was quite lucky
Yeah was a good night
Reply 14
Ha well saddo me started queuing at 9. Really wanted to see them, so thought it was best to get in there early. Was a good night tho, apart from all the broken bits of glass on dancefloor, so many girls cut there feet coz of it. I bet drinks will be banned from dancefloor soon.
Reply 15
glass? everytime i get a drink its always in a crappy plastic cup
Reply 16
Steeps
glass? everytime i get a drink its always in a crappy plastic cup

thats cos they hate you and see you coming a mile away.

Latest