Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those student who are looking to study Medicine, I can advise about University in Bolivia/ Paraguai.
    I’m actually studying my 5 semestre.
    No exams entry and 250 dólares monthly.

ReputationRep:
    but its so far awayyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    but its so far awayyy
    Not so far.
    You start study’s in February till end of June, got a break one month and the start August till middle of December. For the prices is better.

ReputationRep:
    what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mckailer)
    what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.
    The course is in Spanish.
    You can see www.unifranz.com
    Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
    In this town got another 4 University.
    I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexonia)
    Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
    I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.
    The entry is your personal document and the certificate of high school and pay one month fees, sign the 6 months contrat ant start to study. Very simple.
    We are around 20 thousands brasilia student in this country because in Brasil is hard to get in Medicine course and so expensive, poor people can’t study there.
    My university got intercâmbio in Spain, Chile, Brasil, Mexico and wherever the students go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexonia)
    www.unifranz.edu.bo
    se.unifranz.edu.bo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.