Alexonia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For those student who are looking to study Medicine, I can advise about University in Bolivia/ Paraguai.
I’m actually studying my 5 semestre.
No exams entry and 250 dólares monthly.
Nottie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
but its so far awayyy
Alexonia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nottie)
but its so far awayyy
Not so far.
You start study’s in February till end of June, got a break one month and the start August till middle of December. For the prices is better.
Mckailer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.
Alexonia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mckailer)
what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.
The course is in Spanish.
You can see www.unifranz.com
Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
In this town got another 4 University.
I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.
Alexonia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexonia)
Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.
The entry is your personal document and the certificate of high school and pay one month fees, sign the 6 months contrat ant start to study. Very simple.
We are around 20 thousands brasilia student in this country because in Brasil is hard to get in Medicine course and so expensive, poor people can’t study there.
My university got intercâmbio in Spain, Chile, Brasil, Mexico and wherever the students go!
Alexonia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexonia)
www.unifranz.edu.bo
se.unifranz.edu.bo
Georgia Casub
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I'm really interested in applying for medicine in Bolivia. I live in UK at the moment, I am European citizen. I would like to know if the entry requirements have changed. Is there an entry test, do we study in English as well or just Spanish. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (180)
61.64%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.11%
No- I want it (78)
26.71%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise