The Student Room Group

Future Earnings Finance at Regent's University

Hi, hoping to get some clarification on how to arrange my financing for MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling at Regent's University. I understood that Student Finance only covers 1 year of the programme, and want to arrange finance for the other 3. Do I go and apply with Stepex after receiving an offer from Regent's? My concern is that I am waiting for an offer, places are filling fast and non-refundable deposit (£1,000) is required to reserve a place on a waiting list and/or next year January cohort. If I don't know at this point whether I will secure financing via Future Earnings Finance, I can't really commit to paying a non-refundable deposit...Could someone clarify this process please, would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance 😊
It's a private for profit business, which happens to be selling degrees. I would steer clear, personally, and go to a non-private, non-profit university (i.e. almost any other university in the UK).
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
It's a private for profit business, which happens to be selling degrees. I would steer clear, personally, and go to a non-private, non-profit university (i.e. almost any other university in the UK).
Aren’t they all in the same boat when it comes to psychotherapy masters providers that are known and respected in London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending